Conor, when you're on your back like a Gazelle, looking up at Kabear, and Gasping for life...

Your flat footed, wild, flaying, no fight IQ having, one trick pony is going to get his fucking ass beat .
Khabib does not have any chance in this fight, none.

It’s gonna look like Woodley vs till but without the submission and throughout all 5 rounds.

Do you find it in any way odd that the only time Conor took a fight against a regular sized person (Diaz) and a wreslter (Mendes) that they were last minute subs who never had training camps?

Buchinger, Holloway, and Brandao were all short notice fights too. Poirier was also an immediate back to back fight after beating Brandao only 2 months earlier, which as I just said was itself short notice.

Also stop saying Mendes was last minute. He wasn't. You can literally watch the post-fight in cage interview with Rogan where Conor says he was filming Chad promos every time he had to film Aldo promos as Chad was the back up. Chad was always stepping in if Aldo got injured. He officially got the call short notice, but he'd known ever since Conor/Aldo was signed that he was the back up.

Every fight starts on ur feet, every round starts on the feet. Your boy has no way to close the distance, absolutely none.
Like I'm not just saying that to sound cool, or to discredit Khabib totally.
I'm saying this because it is a fucking fact, you're talking about a fighter with the fight IQ of a maggot here.
This dude willingly walks himself back to the cage every fucking fight, you do realize that right?
Khabib literally has two things that he does in every fight.
1. He uses Jumping knee to bullrush to force his opponents against the cage
Or he
2. Willingly backs himself against the cage and explodes with sloppy striking looking for an exit to pivot then his opponents find themselves against the cage...

Neither of these things will work
And the second thing is what will be his down fall
He won't get his back off the cage and his retarded ass is going to put himself there lol

Every fight starts on ur feet, every round starts on the feet. Your boy has no way to close the distance, absolutely none.
Like I'm not just saying that to sound cool, or to discredit Khabib totally.
I'm saying this because it is a fucking fact, you're talking about a fighter with the fight IQ of a maggot here.
This dude willingly walks himself back to the cage every fucking fight, you do realize that right?
Khabib literally has two things that he does in every fight.
1. He uses Jumping knee to bullrush to force his opponents against the cage
Or he
2. Willingly backs himself against the cage and explodes with sloppy striking looking for an exit to pivot then his opponents find themselves against the cage...

Neither of these things will work
And the second thing is what will be his down fall
He won't get his back off the cage and his retarded ass is going to put himself there lol
Khabib has no way to close the distance? You mean other than shooting in? Feints? Circling away from his power hand and picking off his lead leg? Scrambles? Like he has done against all of his opponents without being scratched or losing a round?<GSPWoah>You guys must be stuck re watching the Eddie fight to help you sleep easier. Actually even Eddie got him against the cage.

It's merely, unrealistic to assume such things.

Johnson was completely dominated on the ground by Elkins(2nd round sub), Madadi(2nd round sub) and Miles Jury. The guy has close to zero guard skills. He isn't exactly a bellwether for determining the effectiveness of your GNP or top control. Barboza is nearly completely defensive on bottom and uses strength to make up for his lack of technique. Much like his wrestling his jujitsu is one dimensional, and he often fails to understand the proper strategies when on bottom. He doesn't know when to hold and when to create space to defend himself. RDA was the only legit BJJ blackbelt who Khabib fought on the ground, and he couldn't maintain side control or land much gnp. Even Al, who is no jujitsu wiz, prevented much GNP by not allowing Khabib to get wrist control. How this plays out with Conor, I am unsure, since we don't know the level of his guard game right now. But I do expect Mcgregor(through pre-fight and in cage trashtalk) to egg on Khabib to punch himself out going for a gnp finish.

^^^
So a bunch of gifs of Conor not on his back against strikers, other than Mendes, who busted him up on the ground for 6 of 9.5 minutes of that fight?

Khabib is ten levels above them, probably more.

Do you find it in any way odd that the only time Conor took a fight against a regular sized person (Diaz) and a wreslter (Mendes) that they were last minute subs who never had training camps?

So the only time Conor risked these stylistically unfavorable matchups was against guys with no training camp, and everyone else he fought in his career was an inferior striker with less reach, no other wrestlers or regular sized people? And they both gave him hell.

This time, he bit off more than he can chew it seems.

what are you talking about dude. your hate has blinded you. when conor says things he exaggerates. you wnt be so triggered.

conor can take punishment and come back. his cardio will always be suspect imo.

remember alvarez wasnt he supposed to be bigger as mendez etc.

conor himself is a manlet. and ppl complained about diaz matchup(it was seen as easy) but in reality its his only defeat in UFC<

conor takes the biggest bites possible. mayweather?

Are you fucking serious ? Did you just say feints lmao are you on fucking drugs...
Just admit it dipshit, you're not a fan of Khabib at all, you are a blind Conor hater, seething with rage and a heart full of bitterness...
You're putting all your eggs in the wrong basket here bud
Why don't you start hyping Kevin Lee or TFerg those guys would probably beat Conor's ass
Khabib is a literal predictable bitch and Conor will beat his ass & you're going to look like a fucktard
Well, look how salty this Conor fan is getting. The truth striking a nerve?

Yes, Khabib uses feints to set up his shots.

Man people are still making threads with predictions about Khabib Vs Conor saying obvious things about wrestling and standing that everybody knows ?

Conor is the most pinpoint striker and khabib has the biggest head, so what's your point TS?

Conor is the most pinpoint striker and khabib has the biggest head, so what's your point TS?
Big head = good chin. Look at Hunt.

That's even worse for Conor.

I'm saying it's very likely he will wind up on his back and he's way too weak off his back for Khabib. He's probably going to take a severe, prolonged beating. It could get really ugly in there for him.

I agree with your likelihoods, but I've learned that you cant sell Conor short, I've lost too much money betting against him.

I know Mendes is no Khabib, but he battered him for quite some time and Conor just needed one mistake to get up and capitalize . Dude is not a bum

You shouldn't worry about Conor's well-being TS ... fight very likely isn't happening. The initial ducking + Tony being slated to fight someone he vastly outranks + no promotion tend to suggest Conor is "scheduled to fight" only as a PR stunt.

You shouldn't worry about Conor's well-being TS ... fight very likely isn't happening. The initial ducking + Tony being slated to fight someone he vastly outranks + no promotion tend to suggest Conor is "scheduled to fight" only as a PR stunt.
That would be one of the lowliest, most disgraceful acts in sports history.

I'd be far more concerned about Khabib making weight successfully and avoiding being injured than Conor dropping out. If Khabib realizes he wont make weight and doesn't try and end ups significantly over the limit would Conor still take the fight, that would be my biggest concern. Would Tony get a shot then? Can you imagine the disparity in ppv draws if Conor drops out, even with Tony as a back up, the difference would likely be a million plus ppv buys. Tony's legit and I think most people want to see him fight Khabib but there's no history to suggests either of Khabib or Tony can headline a ppv by themselves with a million or more buys.

60th thread about Conor this week from TS.

Someone is obsessed.

Back