Conor, when you're on your back like a Gazelle, looking up at Kabear, and Gasping for life...

I don't necessarily agree with the idea that Khabib deals more damage than Chad from top

Khabib doesn't finish anyone with GNP

What happened to the last Southpaw striker Khabib faced who was weak off his back like Conor?

Khabib would have killed this guy if he wanted to hurt him.

Last edited:
You sure about that?

What happend to the last Southpaw striker Khabib faced who was weak off his back like Conor?
There was not a ton of damage dealt in the MJ fight. At least not from GNP. I might even go out on a limb and say Conor took more damage in the Chad fight than MJ did in the Khabib fight.

It's obvious we both like this sport and can't wait for the fight..... I'll enjoy it as long as there is no controversy and a clear winner.

There was not a ton of damage dealt in the MJ fight. At least not from GNP. I might even go out on a limb and say Conor took more damage in the Chad fight than MJ did in the Khabib fight.

It's obvious we both like this sport and can't wait for the fight..... I'll enjoy it as long as there is no controversy and a clear winner.
lol look at his face... MJ looks like he had a stroke ffs,

and now you're moving the goalposts from "Khabib never finishes anyone from on top" to "There was not a ton of damage done".

<45>

lol look at his face... MJ looks like he had a stroke ffs,

and now you're moving the goalposts from "Khabib never finishes anyone from on top" to "There was not a ton of damage done".

<45>
I didn't move the goalposts. I said Khabib never finishes anyone with GNP. He did not finish MJ with gnp.

What did Conor do to hurt you so bad? And why do you make a thread everyday about this fight?

Yet the betting line continues to idle at a mild and modest -170/ +140....
Khabib might win but something s telling me " a walk in the park" it won't be.

I didn't move the goalposts. I said Khabib never finishes anyone with GNP. He did not finish MJ with gnp.
You sure about that?

tumblr_mgxfe2iEc61qaa8d1o1_500.gif

What did Conor do to hurt you so bad? And why do you make a thread everyday about this fight?
If the UFC won't hype "the biggest MMA fight in history", I will.<{jackyeah}>

So you're going to ignore the fact that Chad was completely destroying and controling Conor from the top for 6 minutes

Chad did fookin nuthin from top control.

Round 1 - Top time 0:20 and 1:16 - Landed 2 elbows 1 Punch.
Round 2 - Top time 3:36 - Landed 9 Elbows and 5 punches. Most of the elbows were forearm rather than the hard bony part.

17 strikes in 6 minutes. While taking nearly as many elbows from the bottom. Gassed out and went for subs (not his game). Misjudged the end of round 2 and allowed his man enough time on the feet to get up and wreck him.

Watching the fight again you could argue that Chad should have kept it standing, he landed a few heavy shots from the clinch.

Maybe if he had more notice to treat his "psoriasis" he might have got it done.

You sure about that?

tumblr_mgxfe2iEc61qaa8d1o1_500.gif

If the UFC won't hype "the biggest MMA fight in history", I will.<{jackyeah}>

Yes, I'm sure. Take away Darrell horcher and he literally doesn't have any finishes from GNP in the UFC.

Lol @ posting tavares gif. Guessing you haven't seen that fight.

Chad did fookin nuthin from top control.

Round 1 - Top time 0:20 and 1:16 - Landed 2 elbows 1 Punch.
Round 2 - Top time 3:36 - Landed 9 Elbows and 5 punches. Most of the elbows were forearm rather than the hard bony part.

17 strikes in 6 minutes. While taking nearly as many elbows from the bottom. Gassed out and went for subs (not his game). Misjudged the end of round 2 and allowed his man enough time on the feet to get up and wreck him.

Watching the fight again you could argue that Chad should have kept it standing, he landed a few heavy shots from the clinch.

Maybe if he had more notice to treat his "psoriasis" he might have got it done.
You're downplaying the level of control Mendes had and the significance of the strikes he was landing. Those elbows were heavy and busting Conor up.

Yes, I'm sure. Take away Darrell horcher and he literally doesn't have any finishes from GNP in the UFC.

Lol @ posting tavares gif. Guessing you haven't seen that fight.
So then he did finish people with GNP?

Oh, I just wanted to confirm you were moving the goalposts.

So then he did finish people with GNP?

Oh, I just wanted to confirm you were moving the goalposts.
Darrell horcher is literally the only one

You're really not good at this dude

You're downplaying the level of control Mendes had and the significance of the strikes he was landing. Those elbows were heavy and busting Conor up.

I'll agree that the control was there but I disagree on the damage. One hard elbow opened Conor up in the first but most of the rest (not all) were forearm and they didn't do jack.
Most of the bloodying-up of Conor was from Chads two illegal eye pokes (which he got warned for) and worrying at the wound with his fingers.

Edit - Not saying that Khabib would not wreck Conors shit if allowed a similar time of top control but I just hate people making out that Chad did better than he really did in that fight. He got starched. IMO He would have got starched on a full camp too.

I'll agree that the control was there but I disagree on the damage. One hard elbow opened Conor up in the first but most of the rest (not all) were forearm and they didn't do jack.
Most of the bloodying up of Conor were from Chads two illegal eye pokes (which he got warned for) and worrying at the wound with his fingers.
We can agree to disagree.

Fact of the matter is that Khabib is not Chad though. Khabib has Conor in similar positions and he's burger.

Darrell horcher is literally the only one

You're really not good at this dude
I'm not the one making claims like "Khabib never finishes anyone with GNP", getting proven wrong, and then shifting the goalposts after.

That's you my man. Take it like a man.

I'm not the one making claims like "Khabib never finishes anyone with GNP", getting proven wrong, and then shifting the goalposts after.

That's you my man. Take it like a man.
Lmao

You posted the tavares finish as if it was a GNP finish. L

Do you know who Darrell horcher is? L

How the horcher fight materialized? L

You actually think Khabib finishes people with GNP. L

u and proof must be the same guy, it like you're addicted to them

tenor.gif

Lmao

You posted the tavares finish as if it was a GNP finish. L

Do you know who Darrell horcher is? L

How the horcher fight materialized? L

You actually think Khabib finishes people with GNP. L

u and proof must be the same guy, it like you're addicted to them

tenor.gif
You seem shook.

Just don't make such absolute claims in the future to avoid getting destroyed.

Instead of saying "Khabib never finishes anyone with GNP"

You could have easily said "He usually doesn't" to avoid the embarrassment of this whole episode. <seedat>

Khabib has Conor in similar positions and he's burger.
Man you just can't stop being wrong{<jordan}
You seem shook.

Just don't make such absolute claims in the future to avoid getting destroyed.

Instead of saying "Khabib never finishes anyone with GNP"

You could have said "He usually doesn't" to avoid embarrassment and this whole episode. <seedat>
He doesn't lmaooooo man you're determined to destroy your own credibility

Eh not like you had any... guess that joke is on me:rolleyes:

So you're going to ignore the fact that Chad was completely destroying and controling Conor from the top for 6 minutes and only focus on the 10 seconds where he was delivering elbows from the bottom?

Talking about Conor sweeping Nate even though that only happened because Conor got taken down by a non wrestler after he threw a sloppy kick?<45>

Says the guy making claims about Khabib not using feints, getting destroyed, and then changing the subject<YeahOKJen>
Nope I'm not ignoring that at all, I am however analyzing the fight with a brain.
Chad Mendes makes khabibs 'Boxing' look Like 'enveloping"
Chad Mendes 'Speed' makes Khabib look like he is snorting aspirin
Chad Mendes has a blast double that makes Khabibs double look like a slim soymilk latte
Chad Mendes is short enough to duck under The punches of Conor
Chad Mendes won't back himself straight to the cage, Chad Mendes has the athletiscm and speed to take Conor down anywhere...

He had all of that, imposed his will for a good portion of the fight yet crumbled like sand when that left hand landed.

And who the fuck cares how Conor ended up on the ground against Nate Diaz, sweeping Nate Diaz is literally like buying a 1$ scratch off ticket and winning 1,000$ on it, damned near impossible.

Back