Conor, when you're on your back like a Gazelle, looking up at Kabear, and Gasping for life...

Every one of them known for being wet blankets
Keep pretending Khabib doesn't have devastating ground and pound... especially against fighters who are weak off their back.

This is what Conor will look like from Khabib's view when the mauling begins:
8njDP4p.png

Last edited:
He was stuck under Mendes 4 times for 6 minutes throughout their 9.5 minute fight. A fw who was the only wrestler Conor faced.

Khabib takes him down like that and Conor is burger meat.
'Stuck' means he can't get up

He couldn't for 6 minutes in the fight and 4 minutes in the second round alone.

Against a guy with vastly inferior top control to Khabib.
He got up from every single take down..

Mendes would have ended the hype with a full camp.

Mendes did have a full camp. You can literally watch the post-fight interview with Rogan where Conor says part of what was so frustrating in the lead up to 189 was having to do twice the amount of promotional work as every video and interview shot for Jose was also shot with Chad in mind too. Conor was doing promotional work for Chad months before Chad officially stepped in. Chad was always the replacement.

Chad's problem wasn't preparation time. He knew he was the replacement the entire time, and was training accordingly except for a brief 3 day hunting trip. It was being unable to withstand Conor's assault.

He got up from every single take down..
Getting taken down 4 times by a FW and being on your back helplessly eating elbows for 6 minutes of a 9.5 minute does not bode well for his chances against Khabib.

Keep pretending Khabib doesn't have devastating ground and pound... especially against fighters who are weak off their back.

This is what Conor will look like from Khabib's view when the mauling begins:
8njDP4p.png
6 out his last 9 fights were decisions that's some serious ground and pound there buddy. The guy couldn't finish a couple guys whom aren't even in the ufc anymore.

Last edited:
Getting taken down 4 times by a FW and being on your back helplessly eating elbows for 6 minutes of a 9.5 minute does not bode well for his chances against Khabib.
On the other hand....

Being taken down 4 times with 6 minutes of top control and still battering and finishing Chad in the second round doesn't bode well for Khabib

So you don't know what a feint is then?
oh I most certainly do, you're the one who seems to have no idea about striking at all, like literally no idea, you're in this thread trying to say that Khabib is a better striker then Conor,
Your herky jerky, nervous movements are not efficient feints at all, your boy has two moves , leaping knee to bull rush or modified left uppercut, both of those moves will get him no where but dropped...
He literally has no fight I.Q., no footwork, no striking,no blast double, no speed, and no composure....
he better hope that lighting strikes Conor on the way to the cage

On the other hand....

Being taken down 4 times with 6 minutes of top control and still battering and finishing Chad in the second round doesn't bode well for Khabib
yup he thinks because Chad got him down that means Khabib will, this is because Missqueerio has no fucking clue about how fighting works..
Chad got Conor
Down because he has speed, understanding on striking and is short, which made shooting under Conor's punches possible.

yup he thinks because Chad got him down that means Khabib will, this is because Missqueerio has no fucking clue about how fighting works..
Chad got Conor
Down because he has speed, understanding on striking and is short, which made shooting under Conor's punches possible.
This^^^ I just wanna add that Connor was also not using a stance for tdd, he was upright tagging the body not worried about being taken down.

This^^^ I just wanna add that Connor was also not using a stance for tdd, he was upright tagging the body not worried about being taken down.
exactly!!!
Not only that, he butchered Chad with elbows from the back..
This fucking dude claims Conor has no ground game yet doesn't acknowledge that he fucking swept a fresh Nate Diaz...
I'm sorry nobody who has "a shit ground game" is ever going to sweep a Diaz brother.

oh I most certainly do, you're the one who seems to have no idea about striking at all, like literally no idea, you're in this thread trying to say that Khabib is a better striker then Conor,
Your herky jerky, nervous movements are not efficient feints at all, your boy has two moves , leaping knee to bull rush or modified left uppercut, both of those moves will get him no where but dropped...
He literally has no fight I.Q., no footwork, no striking,no blast double, no speed, and no composure....
he better hope that lighting strikes Conor on the way to the cage
Now hold on... I said Khabib used feints to set up td's, and you went some insane rant claiming I was wrong and didn't know what the hell i was talking about. I post a gif of a beautiful single leg from Khabib set up up by a textbook feint, and from you it's "bu bu herky jerky"?

Just admit you were wrong and move along.

Now hold on... I said Khabib used feints to set up td's, and you went some insane rant claiming I was wrong and didn't know what the hell i was talking about. I post a gif of a beautiful single leg from Khabib set up up by a textbook feint, and from you it's "bu bu herky jerky"?

Just admit you were wrong and move along.
the more you talk the more retarded you sound take a time out missquerrio, come back with a single semblance of intelligence or just go on and keep getting owned in your own thread.

exactly!!!
Not only that, he butchered Chad with elbows from the back..
This fucking dude claims Conor has no ground game yet doesn't acknowledge that he fucking swept a fresh Nate Diaz...
I'm sorry nobody who has "a shit ground game" is ever going to sweep a Diaz brother.
So you're going to ignore the fact that Chad was completely destroying and controling Conor from the top for 6 minutes and only focus on the 10 seconds where he was delivering elbows from the bottom?

Talking about Conor sweeping Nate even though that only happened because Conor got taken down by a non wrestler after he threw a sloppy kick?<45>

the more you talk the more retarded you sound take a time out missquerrio, come back with a single semblance of intelligence or just go on and keep getting owned in your own thread.
Says the guy making claims about Khabib not using feints, getting destroyed, and then changing the subject<YeahOKJen>

Sherdog told me Conor would never fight Khabib?

Khabib would have a better chance if he had a power double. No power double=good luck Khabib.

Sherdog told me Conor would never fight Khabib?

Khabib would have a better chance if he had a power double. No power double=good luck Khabib.
No, a single is a actually much better against Conor's wide stance. Khabib's got takedowns and trips from nearly every angle compared to Chad. Whatever helps you sleep at night though.

On the other hand....

Khabib has way better top control than Chad, is far more damaging, won't let Conor up with stupid sub attempts, and feels like a HW on top not a FW, so good luck with that.

Khabib has way better top control than Chad, is far more damaging, won't let Conor up with stupid sub attempts, and feels like a HW on top not a FW, so good luck with that.
I don't necessarily agree with the idea that Khabib deals more damage than Chad from top

Khabib doesn't finish anyone with GNP

Back