***Conor Welshed - Donor restricted gifts***

Sure pal. I guess we'll ignore the millions that Conor HAS already donated to charity. I can find a ton more of examples but here's a couple:

"In April of last year, with Ireland gripped by the COVID-19 pandemic, McGregor opened the eight houses he paid to be built for homeless families in Dublin."

"A month later, he personally delivered some of the Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) his €1.3million (£1.16m) donation had paid for to medics across Irish hospitals."

You guys hate him and have an agenda. Just admit it
You do realize Conor felt the same about Dustin's charity when he thought he would beat Dustin in their upcoming fight? But then he got ko'd instead.

The very clear diff between the charities he did give to and this one is this one is associated with a man who ko'd Conor and ruined his whole fantasy of a victorious return to fighting.

How is this lost on you? You are speaking as if this is just aboit charitable giving for Conor. It's clearly about his ego, as so much about him is.

Are you honestly not noticing this? That the diff here is Dustin ko'd him and his only leverage over Dustin is to withhold money and threaten to withhold the fight?

These are the issues at hand, not Connor's ability to give to random charities. In really surprised you're not getting the whole context and backdrop of this.

If Mayweather donates 2 mil, then that is fantastic for the charity. You're deriving humor from the fact that it is a larger donation than Conor made, so Conor looks bad. It's silly and immature especially from someone as old as you.
It's also funny that conor would look bad. The man has been such a douche for so long throwing around his "I have money" bs that it will be hilarious if a guy with more money steps in and says "forget his money - we got you".

I would be happy for Dustin and whoever his charity benefits. And I would also be laughing my ass off at Conor s attempt at throwing his weight around falling flat.

Are you offended that men laugh at Conor? Is that it? Because men have humour. And yes we'd like to laugh at Conor because he's laughed at others so much it's fun to see karma get him.

So conor can ride the pr boost of a pledge, without follow through yet the charity is unprofessional
It's been 80 days since he was knocked unconscious with another fight scheduled. Where was he going? There was no way to ghost the situation. There's a right and wrong way to go about collecting pledges, and this was the wrong way.

Having said that, imo this is an attempt to draw attention for the next fight. Conor and Dustin were an afterthought before this drama and now it is all anyone wants to talk about.

Conor is a sociopath lol
His words are empty and are only spoken to get him the response he wants in the moment.
It is possible Conor is preparing $5 000 0000 donation , we can't rule it out

You do realize Conor felt the same about Dustin's charity when he thought he would beat Dustin in their upcoming fight? But then he got ko'd instead.

The very clear diff between the charities he did give to and this one is this one is associated with a man who ko'd Conor and ruined his whole fantasy of a victorious return to fighting.

How is this lost on you? You are speaking as if this is just aboit charitable giving for Conor. It's clearly about his ego, as so much about him is.

Are you honestly not noticing this? That the diff here is Dustin ko'd him and his only leverage over Dustin is to withhold money and threaten to withhold the fight?

These are the issues at hand, not Connor's ability to give to random charities. In really surprised you're not getting the whole context and backdrop of this.
As I said, it has only been 80 days since Dustin turned Conor's lights off. Conor's first reply indicated that he was planning to fulfill the pledge but requested more information. Dustin replied saying he wasn't getting an answer. This could have been a simple miscommunication that has now destroyed the relationship. In an actual professional world, you would never do this as it would have a damaging impact on the charity and people would be hesitant to pledge / donate in the future. My theory is this is just fight hype bullshit.

You see it as he will not donate because he lost the fight. Maybe? I guess we will never know. If Conor thought he was getting out of the donation then I don't see why he would have scheduled a rematch as it was obvious to come up.

Damn

Floyd won this one lmfao

Must be trying to plant that seed for a rematch or something.

As I said, it has only been 80 days since Dustin turned Conor's lights off. Conor's first reply indicated that he was planning to fulfill the pledge but requested more information. Dustin replied saying he wasn't getting an answer. This could have been a simple miscommunication that has now destroyed the relationship. In an actual professional world, you would never do this as it would have a damaging impact on the charity and people would be hesitant to pledge / donate in the future. My theory is this is just fight hype bullshit.

You see it as he will not donate because he lost the fight. Maybe? I guess we will never know. If Conor thought he was getting out of the donation then I don't see why he would have scheduled a rematch as it was obvious to come up.
I don't know that he wouldn't donate per se. My theory is that he can't beat Dustin in the ring but he loves the fact that he's richer than Dustin so when those texts come in he says "let him sweat a little" and ignores them on purpose. I don't see that as honourable.

I don't believe he's trying to conduct due diligence over the course of 80 days. Khabib and Dana did it in under 10 days. I understand it's more money but I don't believe for a second that the hold up has anything whatsoever to do with due diligence. I think it's just Conor being Conor and flexing what power he has left where he can on a man he feels like a sucker rushing to pay. All due to ego.

I don't know that he would refuse to pay him but I don't doubt he'd make him work and jump through unreasonable hoops to assert his dominance over Dustin the best way he can. I also don't believe for a second he was going to conduct said due diligence and pay out before the next fight. I believe he'd use his alleged due diligence process as fodder for his press conferences to call Dustin's charity bush league and otherwise embarrass him.

We don't know how many attempts, and of what nature they were, that Dustin made to get Conor's team engaged. But given the sum of money, we can assume he's made as many reasonable attempts to get the process going as he felt he could before hitting frustration and realizing he's being played.

I admit I don't have evidence for all of this but given what I've seen of how Conor deals with loss and how he deals with his ego I can't imagine it going any other way. I'd be shocked if Conor didn't literally say some variation of "let him sweat a little", playing his games. It certainly hasn't been 80 days of due diligence - it's entirely possible this due diligence process hasn't even begun, 80 days out, and Conor is just putting him on ice.

I'm really glad that is backfiring for him and most MMA fans find it despicable. I just can't wait for Dustin to get his chance to KO him again. Hope he fights calm and smart and doesn't get angry and overstep and let Conor get that puncher's chance. We know conor doesn't like him shelling up, leg kicking, and grappling so I hope that's what his strategy is built around in the rematch.

A strange dish from the North of France

It's not strange, it's awesome! The North and French Flanders's cuisine is so delicious and hearty. A thick slice of bread with ham and mustard, entirely covered in beer and cheese. Put everything in an oven, sometimes served with an egg, and voilà!

116965616_o.jpg

Didn't Connor pull out of the fight? Why are people still saying he will win against Dustin?

You
I have a feeling that this whole situation is BS. I think that Dustin got the donation, but both the fighters wanted to do this because it would get more eyeballs on the trilogy.[/QUOTE
You can't be serious..

Back