***Conor Welshed - Donor restricted gifts***

mir-conor-yellow-cards-jpg.847207
Pink belt him. Dooo eeeet..

Yes..
I am sure Dustin would use his foundation to hype a fight.
It really make his foundation look serious and legit.
And I am sure Conor would love to be known as a guy that weaseled out of a donation for a charity.

Imagine a charity lying about NOT getting a donation.
I am sure potential donors love that kind of stuff..

I was with you for the first part of your post - but I can easily imagine a charity lying about not getting a donation. It's the kind of thing that would generate a lot of good will donations.

To the point of the thread here, there is absolutely no way Conor or Dustin are pretending this donation didn't happen when it really did in order to generate buzz. That's absolutely ridiculous.

I think your "cynic's intuition" is bs and Conor's just being Conor.....making promises or proclamations that he may or may not be able to follow through on but says it preemptively to make himself look good or give the media red meat.

It's not the first time he's done this, just the most headline-worthy perhaps.
what are you referring to.?? i know hes done huge things in dublin

what are you referring to.?? i know hes done huge things in dublin

Talking to the guys who always wanna invoke the cynical conspiracy stuff, the tired "it's just all marketing" nonsense. McGregor's done this before.....it's not like he hasn't preemptively said something to pat himself on the back and then reneged on it or found it difficult to follow through on it, making himself look bad. It's part of his philosophy you saw in his coming up movie, that he just confidently says shit and then tries to fulfill it.

I think if he donated less than he said, Dustin would have been okay with it. His foundation really helps that community. Not sure why he pulled out altogether.

I think if he donated less than he said, Dustin would have been okay with it. His foundation really helps that community. Not sure why he pulled out altogether.

Conor should have sent a check for 50k and told Dustin "beg me".

Dustin can get the rest of his money after Conor paints a masterpiece on July 10th.

To Welch ? What does this mean ? In my country it's a dish with meat and french fries soaked in beer, is that what we are talking about?

Conor was never going to pay anyway after he lost because he's a scumbag.

If he was actually serious about where the money was going why did his team stop communications out of the blue and just ghosted. That doesn't sound like someone that wanted to donate.

In fact if he really thought Poiriers charity was not transparent he would have just given an actual answer of no. Instead he just ghosted.

Conor was never going to pay anyway after he lost because he's a scumbag.

If he was actually serious about where the money was going why did his team stop communications out of the blue and just ghosted. That doesn't sound like someone that wanted to donate.

In fact if he really thought Poiriers charity was not transparent he would have just given an actual answer of no. Instead he just ghosted.
He just wanted the shine from publicity without paying

Back