Conor was right | Rogan is a scripted bore

Back in the day, the only way for me to watch UFCs from Serbia was watching some Russian satellite channel with their commentators. I understood a little bit of it, but was enjoying that they would let you watch the fight and occasionally put a sentence or two, at best. Between the fights they would present detailed info about the fighters and what was important. When I started watching with Rogan's commentary I was really put off by it. I guess it's just a difference in mentality. His shouting, yelling nonsense and obvious bias toward some of the fighters is just not my cup of tea. If I can, I always watch with commentators turned off, much better experience, IMO.
Ja sam mislio da se stream-uje kod nas samo preko sajtova....

His "HE'S HURT HE'S HURT" exclamations are kinda premature in many instances. But, he's there to make the fight exciting and he does that for better or worse. Watching with and without sound can make the same fight feel very different. Not defending him, I thought he was more annoying than usual for 236.

Ja sam mislio da se stream-uje kod nas samo preko sajtova....
Imaš na SBB, u okviru njihovog Eon paketa, Fight Channel. Oko 2 hiljade mesečno je, možeš i da biraš audio bez komentara. Plus naravno gomila drugih kanala. Pozdrav, majstore.

His podcast is good. I watch it all the time on YouTube.

McGregor is a scripted bore.

Imaš na SBB, u okviru njihovog Eon paketa, Fight Channel. Oko 2 hiljade mesečno je, možeš i da biraš audio bez komentara. Plus naravno gomila drugih kanala. Pozdrav, majstore.
E nemam kablovsku odavno sam je iskljucio, ali sad znam u svakom slucaju, hvala.

E nemam kablovsku odavno sam je iskljucio, ali sad znam u svakom slucaju, hvala.
Poslednjih par meseci su nas iz Srbije isključili što se tiče ppv, tako da i ja strimujem borbe. Trebalo bi da vrate na leto. Ali imaš apsolutno sve ufc, bellator, glory, boks...što te rebnuše sa dva žuta, mamicu im mangupsku?

Poslednjih par meseci su nas iz Srbije isključili što se tiče ppv, tako da i ja strimujem borbe. Trebalo bi da vrate na leto. Ali imaš apsolutno sve ufc, bellator, glory, boks...što te rebnuše sa dva žuta, mamicu im mangupsku?
Ja sam iz Srbije isto. Postavio sam previse slobodan photoshop Mishe Tate nudes edition, i stalno lozim ove Conor McGregor fanboyse nuthuggere pa me neko prijavio. Znas kako trolovanje ume da bude zajebano.

Way to show your complete lack of knowledge. Rogan did compete in Kickboxing/TKD at a younger age. He also is a black belt in JJ, probably being 10x as skilled in the ground game when compared to Conor. I know that isn't fair because Conor's ground game is almost non-existent. Conor's only skill is with his mouth and that is something everyone has grown tired of.
Yet to actually have a real fight other than that guy on fear factor.

Back