Conor was right | Rogan is a scripted bore

Way to show your complete lack of knowledge. Rogan did compete in Kickboxing/TKD at a younger age. He also is a black belt in JJ, probably being 10x as skilled in the ground game when compared to Conor. I know that isn't fair because Conor's ground game is almost non-existent. Conor's only skill is with his mouth and that is something everyone has grown tired of.
lol, Colin's got jits bro. He's a decent brown.

The idea that he has no grappling Is pretty much fake news and a false narrative perpetuated by people who don't understand or have experience grappling..

or who believe that getting choked by an elite 2nd degree black belt or Khabib equates to poor jiu jitsu.

Last edited:
Wow the Mcnibblers well make a thread about anything.

I remember when Bob Costas and Howard Cosell played ALL the sports they covered at an elite level...

wow

Paulie's a guy you gotta take with a grain of salt. He's a pretty good shit talker. Great vocal game as well.

he's the kind of guy that If you had a sit down with him, he'd be completely different than the image he can portray on social media or In front of the camera.

All that shit is what makes him entertaining and fun to listen to whether you love or hate him.

He's an amazing analyst for sure. One of the best.

pretty sure he's on the adderall hard tho, he goes off. lol

I can attest to this. Actually met Paulie on a couple of different occasions. Couldn’t be a nicer dude and doesn’t get bored if you ask him some boxing questions.

Yeah he should be much more well rounded in other aspects of MMA in general just like Jon Anik...

His script is just a piece of paper in front of him that says "wooooooo"

Offers nothing compelling. Same old lines and cliches. What exactly does he offer? Experience? He's commentating on a sport he's never competed in.

Imagine anyone taking the excellent Tony Romo & Pauli Mallignagi seriously as commentators if Romo never played in the NFL and Paulie never got in the ring.

Having an amateur "expert" shrieking over and over again that professionals are "hurt" when they've been hit with a glancing shot is embarrassing and makes the sport look small time.
Lots of commentators never actually played the sport they're commentating. It's not a prequesite

Fully agree TS. He was yelling "he's hurt" & "stop the fight" left and right during UFC 236. He even did it in the first round of the Poirer Holloway fight, "Poirer is hurt", when he wasn't even fazed lol.

Just because he's been with the UFC for many years doesn't make him a great commentator, and certainly not a good analyst. There are so many better options to choose from nowadays so I wouldn't mind him taking a step back.

Fuck knows what Conor has to do with it, but Rogan has been mailing it in for ages.

What's with all the 'woooo' every time a kick lands these days? It's something he's brought on in the last few years and by God it is completely insufferable. Other than that I'm good.

Offers nothing compelling. Same old lines and cliches. What exactly does he offer? Experience? He's commentating on a sport he's never competed in.
Imagine anyone taking the excellent Tony Romo & Pauli Mallignagi seriously as commentators if Romo never played in the NFL and Paulie never got in the ring.
Having an amateur "expert" shrieking over and over again that professionals are "hurt" when they've been hit with a glancing shot is embarrassing and makes the sport look small time.

If you took the time to do some research you would know that Rogan has some legit background in martial arts. Rogan may not have made it to the big leagues but that doesn't mean that you don't have any experience.

Also, the UFC doesn't really have a hype man since Goldberg left, if I'm listening to a fight with someone like Jon Anik (who has significantly less experience than Rogan), Rogan and Cruz at the helm someone has to bring a bit of excitement to the fans.
Cruz while he doesn't bring excitement is a great technical analyst, DC is fine but his "Thug Rose" is no worse than what Rogan ever did.

Every clean shot is a "huge shot" and "has him hurt/stunned"

He is there to entertain you, not teach you.

The rogan who said Conor trying to gas khabib?! Why you try to stab your own TS?

<PlusJuan>

Back