CONOR vs RONDA: Who fell harder from grace? (POLL)

Whose MMA career fell harder?

• Total voters
Yeah, but then there's that paradigm of no such thing as bad publicity, Ronda is as of late as important as Thiago Alves, do you know what TA's up to lately? Neither do I.
After losing, Conor milked his fame and even his losses and his legion of huggers followed suit.

Ronda only went utterly sour against reality, she could have done a lot better if wasn't for being a psycho bitch... (Also 'tis what a lot of people thought of her even before Holm's/Nunes' one-way ticket to Bolivio.)

Still, I'd like to imagine that even with less money and fame, Ronda's living a married/happy life alongside another despicable UFC employee, if they end up living happy, normal lives then they've got the best deal. Bought early, sold at high.
Being accused of rape and punching old men is pretty bad news, this isn’t The 80’s kid, Conor has been shown to be a scumbag whilst Ronda is just a very fragile woman

Being accused of rape and punching old men is pretty bad news, this isn’t The 80’s kid, Conor has been shown to be a scumbag whilst Ronda is just a very fragile woman
AV bet Conor doesn't get jail time?

AV bet you can’t comprehend the word accused
AV bet you're an idiot fuck who can't chat with people at online forums.
/conversation

EDIT: Or McChicken nuthugger, not sure which is harsher.

AV bet you're an idiot fuck who can't chat with people at online forums.
/conversation

EDIT: Or McChicken nuthugger, not sure which is harsher.

Thought you ended the convo?

Boy, you sure showed me!

Rousey fell harder.

McGregor stopped caring, Ronda got exposed on the feet... badly.
source.gif
Conor would have lost to khabib when he did care. It’s just a bad style for him. But Rhonda fell harder, got dominated twice. Conor hasn’t been dominated.

So many years laters it's interesting to see that people are still mad about Honda trashing Miesha.

white knights smh

<21>

Ronda for sure

But that being said Conor is still falling, so who knows

Conor has just been too inactive, he hasn't really fallen...

theres no shame into losing to the arguable boxing GOAT, and possible UFC LW GOAT

he made up for his Diaz loss by winning the rematch... he just needs to be more active. Ronda started believing her own hype and boxed with a former kickboxer... that broke her, then she under estimated Nunes and got starched. Nunes is atm the WMMA GOAT. WWE is a good fit for her... bc they can hype her up to their fans and give her that invincible vibe.

It’s Conor. Ronda technically didn’t even fall, at the end she wanted to be a wrestler and she didn’t even try in fights. It’s like she accomplished eveything she wanted in mma and just focused on the wrestling bussines while not giving a fuck would she win or lose vs Holm and vs Nunes.

That being said, both seemed to have had a very sharp and rapid fall from grace: Both Ronda and Conor had their time on top cut short rather drastically, both at a relatively young age in the middle of their prime.

Ronda went on Ellen admitting she got suicidal, before coming back to fight Amanda Nunes and removing herself from MMA entirely, not even talking about it...and took her talents to WWE.

Conor had 2 belts stripped for not defending, had altercations with the law and then finally came back to fight Khabib in a losing effort, before going MIA again and has been linked to sexual assault allegations, and more recently punched an old dude.
So, Sherbros, who do you guys think had the harder Fall?

Your thread title and poll don't match. Ronda had a harder fall in her MMA career so I voted her in your poll. Conor had a harder fall from grace compared to Ronda.

I don't consider neither of them falling from grace the term to me means you were once in a highly respected place, position, or life and through circumstances caused by your own hands you're not there anymore. As far as I can see both are living high life, high style lives. I see no falling from grace here both doing what they want and still getting paid, if that's falling I'm willing to jump...

Despite having much more money now, Conor is definitely the most likely of the two to go completely broke and end up on the celebrity reality show circuit

So, I like Rousey here long-term, despite her embarrassing short-term meltdown

Ronda and it's not even a question lol
The story of Ronda's fall from grace is a fascinating one to tell.

Ronda of course. At least Conor had the balls to gracefully admit defeat.
Gracefully admit defeat ?with all the bullshit excuses hes made?
Lol. What a load of horse shit. Hes made a right cunt of himself countless times.
Rousey left and didnt say hardly anything and got on with her life.

The results so far on this poll indicate what a bunch of neanderthal, misogynist knuckle draggers frequent this forum

Conor would have lost to khabib when he did care. It’s just a bad style for him. But Rhonda fell harder, got dominated twice. Conor hasn’t been dominated.

Khabib eviscerated the cunt

Back