CONOR vs RONDA: Who fell harder from grace? (POLL)

Whose MMA career fell harder?

• Total voters
Ridiculous
Honda could come back and ask for a mountain of money and she’d get it. I foking hate that demented bitch but I’d happily pay to watch her get koed again.
you cant seriously think Ronda could get more money or has more pull than Conor....

Rousey didn’t assault people in public.

She also wasn’t accused of rape.

She also wasn’t racist.

Conor has had a bigger fall and it will continue whereas Ronda despite her garbage attitude is continually finding success and not shame as opposed to McGregor

Anyone saying Rhonda is a Conor nuthigger or doesn’t realize what the term means. Both fighters were products of UFC and got exposed and mentally haven’t been the same since. Since retiring from MMA Rhonda moved on and was successful and considered a natural in the WWE and has had a happy marriage. Since Floyd Conor has started a successful business, got married and cheated on his wife, possibly raped someone, committed assault 4 times on camera ( 2 being some the most pussy shit I have seen. ) and tries to keep himself relevant on twitter.

Honda lost, took her stuff and left and gave no excuses. People made it more dramatic than it actually was because she didn't go on camera and said sorry to all the feelings that were hurt during her reign. Sherdoggers clearly haven't recovered.

Meanwhile Conor...

Last edited:
Ronda Rousey's fall was bad enough to make U.S. President Richard Nixon's fall look comparatively graceful and with some residual class.
Nixon took a dive. Ronda just fell off the platform.

everyone voting Ronda coz of the hate but she's living her best life in WWE

Conor is a DNB right now and the worse is yet to come, it's him and it's not close

giphy.webp
Jon Jones a secure man
<JerryWWF>

Last edited:
Hope you're right but we will see...

Will bump when Conor Khabib 2 is official and Tony gets fooked yet again
I'm not basing on emotions at all, I'm basing it on facts that hear. The UFC, specifically Dana, said that Tony vs Khabib is next. But again... Dana says a lot of shit, we know that

Yeah actually, it is. Ronda wasn't the first fighter to take up Pro Wrestling and she obviously won't be the last. It's physically demanding, especially in the WWE when you're on the road more than 3/4 of the year. She dedicated herself to something new and Headlined one of the biggest events of the year in front of 78k people.

I don't like Ronda but she's not fucking up on a monumental level, she isn't going to jail all the time. She isn't attacking people.

People for some reason love to shit on wrestling as though it hasn't been majorly influential on countless other sports/athletes.

All the trash talking fighters who are so loved almost certainly picked it up from wrestling. It sells and fighters are smart enough to know it but Sherdog wants to act like its beneath them somehow
I don't think Pro-Wrestling or any form of honest living is beneath anybody anywhere. Not me at least.

However, to go from competitive sports, and being crowned the best female athlete ever... crossing into WWE which isn't a sport at all (yes it is actually acting despite having a requirement for good fitness levels).

But yea, I agree with you, an honest living in the WWE is definitely better than going to jail, and or attacking people.

Neither I guess. Ronda making bank with the WWE. Conor owns his own whiskey company. They are both still winning.

Conor was collecting Wellfare checks like what 7 years ago ? Now gotta 9 figure bank account. Where does one fall from this grace you speak of ?? I too would like to give it a go

Ronda gets PTSD if you ask her any questions about MMA

It's Ronda by a mile

Provided Conor doesn't continue spiralling which is a distinct possibility

It seems crazy to say given the way he talks but I don't think Conor ever bought into his own hype as much as Ronda did. And that's saying something lol

It's Ronda by a mile

Provided Conor doesn't continue spiralling which is a distinct possibility

It seems crazy to say given the way he talks but I don't think Conor ever bought into his own hype as much as Ronda did. And that's saying something lol
Conor already looks to be going through some form of psychosis though

He's utterly disconnected from reality, and its no longer an act like we once thought it used to be

Conor.
He couldn't muster up the courage to put a belt on the line.

They both had embarrassing losses but between the two champs one defended and one built a nest around the belt

Rousey didn’t assault people in public.

She also wasn’t accused of rape.

She also wasn’t racist.

Conor has had a bigger fall and it will continue whereas Ronda despite her garbage attitude is continually finding success and not shame as opposed to McGregor
Yeah, but then there's that paradigm of no such thing as bad publicity, Ronda is as of late as important as Thiago Alves, do you know what TA's up to lately? Neither do I.
After losing, Conor milked his fame and even his losses and his legion of huggers followed suit.

Ronda only went utterly sour against reality, she could have done a lot better if wasn't for being a psycho bitch... (Also 'tis what a lot of people thought of her even before Holm's/Nunes' one-way ticket to Bolivio.)

Still, I'd like to imagine that even with less money and fame, Ronda's living a married/happy life alongside another despicable UFC employee, if they end up living happy, normal lives then they've got the best deal. Bought early, sold at high.

Obviously, Conor. Ronda just got beaten by better fighters and passed the torch. Her personal life and behaviour out of the cage is fine and reasonably uneventful and not news worthy.

Back