CONOR vs RONDA: Who fell harder from grace? (POLL)

Whose MMA career fell harder?

• Total voters
Rousey,as a woman,was unfairly maligned for doing far FAR less bad shit than any random midcarder. If she threw a dolly at a bus you all would literallty spontaneously combust.

All she really did was say some mean words. She never cheated or hurt nobody outside of fighting. Sensitive lot in here.

Conors out there hitting old people,causin 3 fights to get cancelled and tweeting from Irrelevance.

Ronda Rousey's fall was bad enough to make U.S. President Richard Nixon's fall look comparatively graceful and with some residual class.

Ronda by a long shot.

In short, Ronda was a bully, a bigger kid using weight cutting to her advantage so she could use her one trick, an arm bar. Holly exposed her on the feet, then after a purple pillow hugging year Amanda starched her.
This!
Well summarized on that. Nailed it.

The real answer is it's still too early to tell.

Ronda had a successful run in the WWE and is slowly getting acting roles again. She's married and seemingly happy.

Conor is possibly facing prison and who knows what else he may be convicted of in the future.

I'd like to see this poll again in 2024.

giphy.webp
We see who u like and dont. Yawn. ;)

It's not even a discussion. Ronda couldn't even show here face after getting her head kicked off. She came back and couldn't even last a minute against Nunes. The hate for Conor is unreal. Conor still has millions of fans worldwide who will watch him fight and expect him to win. If Rousey ever fought again it's almost assumed that she would lose. Compare Ronda after the Holm fight to Conor after the Khabib fight. One of them looks suicidal and the other looks like a million bucks.
UNILAD-rousey21595-640x366.jpg

DpgYNPYUwAEvu9m.jpg

I used to think it was RR but hitting that old guy put McGregor in the lead. He lost more fans than Rousey, his country seems embarrassed by him..

The situations are not comparable unless your only criteria is their contributions to the UFC popularity.

Conor has been an overachiever in the FW division. He brought new dimensions to the game like mental warfare and strong business sense. His main goal was to get rich which he more than completed. Conor had losses on his record and had never said stuff like he would outwrestle Karelin under the right circumstances. It was the classic from rags to riches story.

Ronda was trying to create the image of an unbeatable fighter who was supposed to outbox Mayweather and beat Cain. Her goal fell apart as soon as she faced competent strikers with TDD.

It’s pretty even for me. They both fell and they both fell hard. It’s funny, the era of GSP and Anderson Silva’s title reigns came to an end, and I thought we were gonna see UFC take a pretty big fall. I really didn’t think I could stay interested post GSP and Anderson Silva title era. Yet Ronda and Conor exploded onto the scene and smashed records left and right. Ahhh the circle of life

i mean...conor never defended a belt in his entire career, got stripped due to inactivity, loses and his entire crew gets embarrassed after the fight. the guy proceeds to do all sorts of illegal shit and assaults civilians all over the world, allegedly rapes a woman, allegedly has an illegitimate child, makes all kinds of excuses for losing the fight, is desperate on twitter calling out dudes and no one will return his calls...

ronda got destroyed and took her losses badly, but not to the point where she was assaulting the elderly. ronda went on to headline wrestlemania in front of 80,000 people and now has a harmonious family
Ronda ended up doing what she always dreamed of - pro wrestling.

Conor ended up doing what he always dreamed of - drinking too much whiskey and punching random people.

I guess both are happy? :D

Actually, the UFC offered Conor a co-main spot for a potential Cormier vs Lesnar card. That's right, Co-main.

They're not giving Conor any more than what his contract entails either. Conor has lost all his chips at this point.

The UFC has moved on without him. He just asked for a Khabib rematch in Moscow, publicly, and no one gave 2 shits. The UFC is moving on with Khabib vs Tony
Hope you're right but we will see...

Will bump when Conor Khabib 2 is official and Tony gets fooked yet again

She's been off tv since wrestlemania. I imagine she'll return for a big comeback at some point, likely once their fox deal kicks in. But she hasn't done much lately.

I think there is a thread in Mayberry about her being considered for the next she hulk movie.
Secondly compared to what Conors done lately... I think nothing is preferred.

ROnda went from #1 to #30 instantly, like she didn't belong there.

I think there is a thread in Mayberry about her being considered for the next she hulk movie.
Secondly compared to what Conors done lately... I think nothing is preferred.
lol jesus please no. Keep her away from cinema.

Ronda for sure.

Started coping with pro-rassling.

Conor is still a major MMA player and one of the world's most famous Instagram models.

Ronda is still making millions in the WWE. Starred in some B-List movies.

Meanwhile, Conor McGregor out here pretending that he made 100 million against Floyd when he likely made about 30. He also has goofs thinking that he is going to overtake Jameson, a company which is over 200 years old.

Ha!

I would say Ronda easily. I find it kind of fascinating actually. Before her lose she really was a household name. She was everywhere. Then one bad loss and suddenly the majority of the world seemingly erased her from their memory.

People still talk about Conor constantly. Even though it’s usually not good talk, they still talk about him. Ronda has seemingly been wiped from history in a way that no fighter as ever been forgotten before

Lmao like ronda crashed and burned amid rape and drug allegations, while assaulting the elderly

Back