Conor vs khabib POLL

Conor Vs khabeeb

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conor will hurt Khabib and send him crashing to the canvas... And then decide to slap on a submission and submit him just for the lolz.

Gut says Khabib by dec, but I’m going conor via KO cuz I’d prefer it, lol

Most likely scenario is fight doesn't happen. If it actually does go down, Khabib will fuck him up horribly.

Picked Conor KO but I think Khabib will pull out eventually .

Kebab missing weight is most likely.

Fight happens it's either Conor KO round 1-2 or Kebab decision

It's weird, I think its hard to pick against Conor to be honest. Khabib should be his kryptonite, but I just feel like Conor will TKO him after undoubtedly landing a few punches. It's so profitable for Conor to win, that maybe someone will also stab Khabib under the armor Gladiator style.

Seriously though, it's pretty hard to pick against Conor. If Khabib rag dolls him without getting hurt himself, that would be a bit surprising, but I can see how that's the most likely outcome in most peoples minds.

I think Khabib will take him down at will, and conor will eventually gas, and a gassed conor plus paranoid of takedowns makes his striking so much worse. Conor needs to end this fast but since khabib comes out fresh he'll take him down easy the first couple of rounds

I want Connor to win so bad...

Connor vs Mendes - I thought Mendes was going to win....Plop
Connor vs Alvarez - I thought Alvarez was going to win....Plop

Thank you God that I don't bet...

Now..... in the other fights he had a chance, i knew this....but on this one Khabid has show a ground and pound and a Crazy Cardio no one has ever seen....He doesn't have the strongest punch but he doesn't get tired of hitting your face....on the other hand Connor has KO Power but a bad cardio and bad ground game......

My heart is with Connor but my money has to be with the Bear Wrestler.....

I'm going with Kebab via submission after Conor gases, so 4th or 5th.........

.......minute of the first round.

Conor will hurt Khabib and send him crashing to the canvas... And then decide to slap on a submission and submit him just for the lolz.

If that happens Sherdogs server will explode worse than Hiroshima.

Have Khabib winning by decision. As I noted before, I'm generally not a conspiracy theorist but if this fight is ever set up, especially if it's in Vegas, I suspect there are some highly influential and powerful bookers, fight mobs and promoters behind the scenes who will find away to work around USADA, athletic commissions, regulations, anything the need to make sure the fight happens. There would just be too much at stake for any last minute cancellations that we've been stuck with before.

Amazing that a professional boxer couldn't knock out Conor until 30 minutes, but Shertards thinks pillow-fisted Khabib is going to do it within 25. lmao
Amazing Conor could't KO 40 year old retired mini boxer who was walking him down and who was partying at nights, but nuthuggers believe he will KO Khabib. LMAO

Khabib via third round TKO via GnP or early round submission where Conor pussies out, collects his check and gives up his neck.

I picked Conor via (T)KO just for the hell of it.

The most likely outcome is Khabib via (T)KO or unanimous decision.

Come to think of it, Khabib via submission sounds more realistic than Khabib via (T)KO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back