Conor vs khabib POLL

Conor Vs khabeeb

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Khabib probably wins in the later rounds, but not sure if it'll be tko or sub

Conor is gonna let Khabib take him down, then Conor will butcher Khabib's face from the bottom, next Conor will finish him with a kimura.

Last edited:
Maybe if you wanted to make this an official thread or use it as reference you should have spelled the names correctly in your title and fixed your broken english in the OP.

I sincerely hope that Khabib chooses to toy with Conor instead of finishing him quickly. He needs to really smack him around while talking shit. He needs to completely break and humiliate him to shut the mouths of the knob-slobbering McGregor nuthuggers who will be trying to make excuses 10 seconds afterward.

Khabib fakes the shot and drops Conor with a short hook, follows up on the ground and the ref steps in.

It makes no sense logically but that's what I see happening.

Amazing Conor could't KO 40 year old retired mini boxer who was walking him down and who was partying at nights, but nuthuggers believe he will KO Khabib. LMAO

This is seriously such a fucking retarded post I wonder how you walk around day to day without a helmet on.

I'd love to see a double KO and it's basically a coin flip to me...I'll just predict a first round double KO and hope for the best.

Amazing that a professional boxer couldn't knock out Conor until 30 minutes, but Shertards thinks pillow-fisted Khabib is going to do it within 25. lmao
It took him 30 min because his whole gameplan was to let conor gas the knock. Him out. Which he did. He was very blatantly putting on a show and not trying to finish conor early. He hardly threw anything, just played defense until conor was empty and used easy combos to finish. Its not like conor was beating him up with awesome shots. After the fight the coach explained the whole gameplan and how money followed it to a t. If u didnt notice. Conor gave his back and neck to nate in first fight because he was so gassed and didnt want to take a beating. Same will happen vs khabib, only earlier in the fight. Khabib tho, wont take the sub and continue to punish conor with his "pillow" fists until conor quits.

It took him 30 min because his whole gameplan was to let conor gas the knock. Him out. Which he did. He was very blatantly putting on a show and not trying to finish conor early. He hardly threw anything, just played defense until conor was empty and used easy combos to finish. Its not like conor was beating him up with awesome shots. After the fight the coach explained the whole gameplan and how money followed it to a t. If u didnt notice. Conor gave his back and neck to nate in first fight because he was so gassed and didnt want to take a beating. Same will happen vs khabib, only earlier in the fight. Khabib tho, wont take the sub and continue to punish conor with his "pillow" fists until conor quits.

Conor was gassed out way before 30 minutes buddy.

And Floyd wasn't putting on a fucking show, lmao how delusional are you?

Conor gave his back because he was getting punched in full mount, and was too gassed to try and scramble.

Khabib doesn't nearly have the boxing to keep up with Conor.

Perhaps you should go to school, lmao!

I counted Conor 34.5%. If use the denominator of 88.7% (after subtracting Habib misses weight and fight does not happen), we have:
Conor win votes: 38.9%
Khabib: 61.2%.

Approximately matches the bookmakers' odds.
Khabib is a confident favourite

Conor was gassed out way before 30 minutes buddy.

And Floyd wasn't putting on a fucking show, lmao how delusional are you?

Conor gave his back because he was getting punched in full mount, and was too gassed to try and scramble.

Khabib doesn't nearly have the boxing to keep up with Conor.

Perhaps you should go to school, lmao!
u
U obviously never watched money fight in a real fight.its pretty much common knowledge that floyd wasnt even trying until later rounds. Khabib wont need to out box conor, because conor will be on his back. nate has shit takedowns and khabib is top tier. Nate didnt even take down conor.. It was conor rocked and panic wrestling. U might wanna go back to school cause it would get u off conors sak. Conor will have a few shots to catch khabib, otherwise he will be on bottom eating fists.

Last edited:
I counted Conor 34.5%. If use the denominator of 88.7% (after subtracting Habib misses weight and fight does not happen), we have:
Conor win votes: 38.9%
Khabib: 61.2%.

Approximately matches the bookmakers' odds.
Khabib is a confident favourite

Interesting. I would have expected pretty close to even. Might be a good time to put a little cash on McRunner.

u
U obviously never watched money fight in a real fight.its pretty much vommon knowledge that floyd wasnt even trying until later rounds. Khabib wont need to out box conor, because conor will be on his back. nate has shit takedowns and khabib is top tier. Nate didnt even take down conor.. It was conor rocked and panic wrestling. U might wanna go back to school cause it would get u off conors sak. Conor will have a few shots to catch khabib, otherwise he will be on bottom eating fists.

Fucking christ, how are you from Oregon and not speak basic English?

And I've seen every one of Floyd's fights. He was swinging for the fences and couldn't put Conor down at all. Get over it.

Khabib also has to close the gap. Something you clearly can't comprehend along with English.

Interesting. I would have expected pretty close to even. Might be a good time to put a little cash on McRunner.

Nope, and I'm glad. I want every one to vote for Khabib. I want some more hard data for when people bitch that Conor beat a nobody.

Fucking christ, how are you from Oregon and not speak basic English?

And I've seen every one of Floyd's fights. He was swinging for the fences and couldn't put Conor down at all. Get over it.

Khabib also has to close the gap. Something you clearly can't comprehend along with English.
My english is fine, typing not so good today apparently, but not as important to me as it is to u either. If you dont think khabib can close the distance it doesnt matter if i mistype or not. Conor is a south paw..... Khabib orthadox . Meaning khabibs lead arm is closer to conors lead leg.. I. E. Less distance to close.. Mini chad had no issues closing the distance even with conor having such a reach advantage. Conor is fooked, sorry your hero will have to take a beating like he will because i actually like watching him fight. Not sorry u will have to watch it.

Safest would be a leglock for Khabib. It is very inconvineint for Conor to counter to such a low target (also do not think Connor will counter with a knee) so the only thing Conor can do is retreat.
Then it is a matter of time till Conor makes a mistake (like Barbosa) and be pinned to the cage. The rest is copy paste from other Khabib fights.

Back