Conor vs khabib POLL

Conor Vs khabeeb

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My english is fine, typing not so good today apparently, but not as important to me as it is to u either. If you dont think khabib can close the distance it doesnt matter if i mistype or not. Conor is a south paw..... Khabib orthadox . Meaning khabibs lead arm is closer to conors lead leg.. I. E. Less distance to close.. Mini chad had no issues closing the distance even with conor having such a reach advantage. Conor is fooked, sorry your hero will have to take a beating like he will because i actually like watching him fight. Not sorry u will have to watch it.

See, I'm trying really hard to understand this. You have the writing level of a seven year old, but you joined in 2003 which would mean it's impossible for you to be seven. I would say you were foreigner, but they have much better writing skills than you. You couldn't of dropped out at seven years old either.

Hmm...I think I've come to the only possible conclusion. You're a complete crack head.

If you want to talk to me, you're going to need to lay down the pipe for a few days and come back when you start thinking a bit more clearly and understand just how much better Chad is than Khabib.

thinking this fight wont happen, but if it does it ends in:

50-45 Khabib or Left cross 1st rnd KO Conner

Khabib by TKO in round 4/5 or maybe decision. Khabib in last fight cant finish Iaquinta, BUT Iaquinta has quite good cardio. Conor can win also by KO 1 or 2 round, but I think Khabib will win.
I see we are both on thin ice

See, I'm trying really hard to understand this. You have the writing level of a seven year old, but you joined in 2003 which would mean it's impossible for you to be seven. I would say you were foreigner, but they have much better writing skills than you. You couldn't of dropped out at seven years old either.

Hmm...I think I've come to the only possible conclusion. You're a complete crack head.

If you want to talk to me, you're going to need to lay down the pipe for a few days and come back when you start thinking a bit more clearly and understand just how much better Chad is than Khabib.
See only bitches start in with personal attacks. U know shit about me, and obviously u have conors cock so far down ur throat that u cant read. If u cant understand plain english... With no typos its pretty sad. I dont want to talk to u see.. Or listen to u pine over how great conor is. I know how good conor is and i also know that he is fucked.

Screw it. I know it’s a long shot but I’m going with Conor by (t)ko.

My english is fine, typing not so good today apparently, but not as important to me as it is to u either. If you dont think khabib can close the distance it doesnt matter if i mistype or not. Conor is a south paw..... Khabib orthadox . Meaning khabibs lead arm is closer to conors lead leg.. I. E. Less distance to close.. Mini chad had no issues closing the distance even with conor having such a reach advantage. Conor is fooked, sorry your hero will have to take a beating like he will because i actually like watching him fight. Not sorry u will have to watch it.

Don't bother with the NotoriousDickRider... He's retarded bro!

He's one of the idiots who went around talking mad shit before the Mayweather boxing match saying Conor would win...

Had 49-1 written all over his profile... lol

Funny how it's disappeared! <{Heymansnicker}>

He just pretends to be an authority on MMA...

Who are the trolls choosing Khabib via TKO? <Wenger85>

The fight is 50/50 for me but I picked Mcgregor via tko/ko.

Don't bother with the NotoriousDickRider... He's retarded bro!

He's one of the idiots who went around talking mad shit before the Mayweather boxing match saying Conor would win...

Had 49-1 written all over his profile... lol

Funny how it's disappeared! <{Heymansnicker}>

He just pretends to be an authority on MMA...
Yeah i saw hos join date, and how 99 percent of his post are about fondling conors nuts in his mouth.

Yeah i saw hos join date, and how 99 percent of his post are about fondling conors nuts in his mouth.

LOL

Yea, he just randomly types shit and tries to think his lies into existence.

Guys how much does Khabib receive for the fight.

Due to UFC big interest in Connor winning how much do you think they could offer Khabib to lose? And will he agree?

LOL

Yea, he just randomly types shit and tries to think his lies into existence.
These fans are the reason i really hope conor gets smashed for 5 rounds. Maybe they would see that they are all just men, and no one is a god. I like watching conor fight, hes an exciting fighter, but the fans are just too much.

Last chance to get your vote in.

Khabib said he won't go for a submission and I believe him, I think Mcgregor taps to strikes in 4th or 5th.

Fight doesn't happen - 44 votes. So many pessimistic people

Back