Conor vs Holloway would be the same as Iaquinta vs Kevin lee

Conor has a very small chance of knocking out max. So he likely wins a tko or decision if he wins. He won a decision previously by wrestling max. That would not happen if they fought again. Max has improved his striking, wrestling, conditioning dramatically. Conor May have taken several step backs from his peak form. At this point smart money is on max. It’s easy to see the pace catching up to Conor and max being able to drown in the 2nd and finish in the 3rd. If Conor got gassed fighting slow, flat footed, low volume Nate, he would be in deep trouble against max.

Yes, a lot of his hardcore nuthuggers thought so. PROlogic himself said Conor Sparks Jones in 1 because Machida landed a punch.
I must have been on quaaludes. I still don't trust Anderson to throw anymore, he barely threw in his prime, didn't throw at all after winning on the scorecards. I can't choose a clean Anderson to win rounds, nor can I pick him to finish Conor. I have zero faith in rich, drunken, teamless, crazy Conor or Anderson. Conor nuthugger? Me? I just say things how I see it that day. And I'm almost always right.. about everything. Not this though, it's a stupid match-up anyway.

I think max would piece him up now. Max has gotten very good with angles and imo has the better standup

Max had a very minimal ground game at the time.

I must have been on quaaludes. I still don't trust Anderson to throw anymore, he barely threw in his prime, didn't throw at all after winning on the scorecards. I can't choose a clean Anderson to win rounds, nor can I pick him to finish Conor. I have zero faith in rich, drunken, teamless, crazy Conor or Anderson. Conor nuthugger? Me? I just say things how I see it that day. And I'm almost always right.. about everything. Not this though, it's a stupid match-up anyway.

Lol stop it. Anderson destroys Conor.

And no, you're not almost always right. That's just your delusion/Dunning Kruger kicking in.

I mean, just here alone you were wrong.

Hooker. Confidence on the come up. Confidence means everything I bet on Eye Only due to psychotic confidence. They throw way more volume and find ways to win.

Conor has lost to Khabib who is a KILLER. Tell me who has Max fought who is as good as Khabib? I love Aldo but he wouldnt be champ at LW. He also lost to Diaz but that was at WW where Diaz was 3 times Conor size. AT Lw Conor showed him whats up with three knockdowns.

Also lets not forget Conor made Max look like an amateur when they fought. Max had no answer for Conors power, accuracy, distance and movement.
nate diaz is the same size as him and when conor wasnt running the whole fight he got finished and tapped out..

And no, you're not almost always right. That's just your delusion/Dunning Kruger kicking in.

The fight hasn't even happened how can I be "wrong"? And I can change my mind whenever I want. I said what I said for whatever reason because I collect more data than you. And you don't want to see my list of 19 of the last 20 main events besides Ngannou/ Blaydes. I'm bored watching football you want to turn this into my predictions thread? It will take me hours.

Everyone talked about how much Kevin had improved and said that he would beat him up now. I said nope, Al is still the better fighter. Now people talk about how Holloway has improved so much but guess what? So has Conor. Conor also beat Max worse than what Al did to Kevin.

Conor made Max look like an amateur their first fight.

The thing people forget is Max improved a lot since the first fight...but thats relative to HIMSELF, not McGregor.
McGregor OUTCLASSED Holloway the first time.
So a better hypothetical is THIS new improved Holloway vs 2013-2014 undercard McGregor

Conor has lost to Khabib who is a KILLER. Tell me who has Max fought who is as good as Khabib? I love Aldo but he wouldnt be champ at LW. He also lost to Diaz but that was at WW where Diaz was 3 times Conor size. AT Lw Conor showed him whats up with three knockdowns.

Also lets not forget Conor made Max look like an amateur when they fought. Max had no answer for Conors power, accuracy, distance and movement.
Are we still doing the three times Conor size thing

Did you see my prediction in the live thread. Edson by organ kick finish or Hooker, fuck it ill take Hooker. Did you see me call Lee fight perfectly last night as well? 19 out of 20 main events. Or a "too close to call" woth Ortega. Just ask for my prediction portfolio. I said Shogun was going to beat Pedo at the end of the first round. My shit gets creepy.

Everyone talked about how much Kevin had improved and said that he would beat him up now. I said nope, Al is still the better fighter. Now people talk about how Holloway has improved so much but guess what? So has Conor. Conor also beat Max worse than what Al did to Kevin.

It's more like Oliviera v. Miller.

max pretty much was an amatuer when they fought lol he had like 9 fights and was 22 or something

The fight hasn't even happened how can I be "wrong"? And I can change my mind whenever I want. I said what I said for wohatever reason because I collect more data than you. And you don't want to see my list of 19 of the last 20 main events besides Ngannou/ Blaydes. I'm bored watching football you want to turn this into my predictions thread? It will take me hours.

You were picking Hooker over Barboza bro. And of course if you make two predictions with both fighters winning you'll always have a post showing you're right.

You're nothing special. Sorry kid.

Yes, a lot of his hardcore nuthuggers thought so. PROlogic himself said Conor Sparks Jones in 1 because Machida landed a punch.
200.gif

If you ever want proof of how fucking dumb and delusional Conrad nuthuggers are, there it is.

The thing people forget is Max improved a lot since the first fight...but thats relative to HIMSELF, not McGregor.
McGregor OUTCLASSED Holloway the first time.
So a better hypothetical is THIS new improved Holloway vs 2013-2014 undercard McGregor
McGregor has declined lol

The only difference is that the longer the fight continues, Max would grow and Conor would shrink.
By the end of the 4th, Conor would look worse than Ortega did.... though I suspect he would tap way sooner than that.

Back