Conor vs Holloway would be the same as Iaquinta vs Kevin lee

Conor would never allow his face to get bashed like that.

He would curl up and tap long before it happens.

I am not a Mcgregor Fan but he lost to the best in the 155 division. Don't be so fast to say he's done but rather enjoy his future fights.

You were picking Hooker over Barboza bro. And of course if you make two predictions with both fighters winning you'll always have a post showing you're right.

You're nothing special. Sorry kid.
Ok I'm busy I'll get back at you later.

Ok I'm busy I'll get back at you later.

Dude if you pick both guys to win in different threads you'll always be able to claim you were right.

I couldn't care less about you bro, just stop being delusional.

And if you're gonna show me predictions, show the bet slips or fuck off.

Dude if you pick both guys to win in different threads you'll always be able to claim you were right.

I couldn't care less about you bro, just stop being delusional.

And if you're gonna show me predictions, show the bet slips or fuck off.
Bet slips from which card? I only pick both guys to win if both have paths to victory, which gives me credibility, and happens very rarely. You're talking about what a badass Anderson is right now and you're acting like you know shit. The fact you called me a Conor Nuthugger means you don't read the heavies. I don't even know who the fuck you are other than your username sounds like something a 16 year old girl would say. Waste of time. Go back to Mayberry.

Last edited:
Has Lee won more than a dozen fights in a row winning a championship and defending it successfully against top competition? No? He's been hit or miss with a lot of obvious flaws still?

Hunh, it's almost like this comparison was made by an idiot and doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
Conor KTFO Max in rematch. Only thing Max got over Conor is cardio. It won't be factor in rematch. Conor is just too skilled for any fw.

When was last time you see Conor knock someone down let alone knock someone out? Yet you guys always claiming this KO for every potential match and his b!tch ass just keep getting beat up....

I dont know how Max will do but for sure Conor is not going to dominate Max like in their first fight.

I agree with the TS, this would be an easy win for Max. Conor would start strong, probably winning the first rounds, but won't be able to put Max away because of his granite chin. Third round Mx absolutely takes over the fight with his endless cardio and destroys Conor. Fight ends either in stoppage or lopsided decision for Max (10-8's from Max).

Fact is, Conor was lucky the first fight was a 3 rounder, and he resorted to lay and pray on the third round because of his knee. Had it stayed standing, he woulda gassed.

Nope, max was green. Really green. He’s improved far more. Conor won with wrestling for &$!? Sake

McGregor has declined lol

One fight in his physical prime coming back from a 2 yr layoff, against a grappling phenom who would destroy 99% of LW no less, and you're talking like he won't be able to impose his will on other top guys.

Nope, max was green. Really green. He’s improved far more. Conor won with wrestling for &$!? Sake

He improved a lot yes, but relative to himself! When Conor was green in the UFC and Max was green but more fights in he lost spectacularly....kicks, knee, punches oh, don't get started on that, Conor was literally clapping during the fight mocking Max's ineffective wild hooks, punches he still throws to this day, btw, and in the grappling as well, because Conor wasn't initially preparing to grapple Max but after a dislocated knee and ACL tear he had to....and still dominated Max.

So you have to first ask if Max Holloway is good enough now to match that 2013-2014 version of Conor. I say yes, I'll grant him this....but the 2016 and beyond McGregor is at another level.

Yes, a lot of his hardcore nuthuggers thought so. PROlogic himself said Conor Sparks Jones in 1 because Machida landed a punch.

Goddamn, dude, you could work for the media with how out of context my quote is here lol. Shameless.

Bet slips from which card? I only pick both guys to win if both have paths to victory, which gives me credibility, and happens very rarely. You're talking about what a badass Anderson is right now and you're acting like you know shit. The fact you called me a Conor Nuthugger means you don't read the heavies. I don't even know who the fuck you are other than your username sounds like something a 16 year old girl would say. Waste of time. Go back to Mayberry.

It's ok kid I've never heard of you either.

2nd fight in the ufc? Try 6th idiot
It was conors 2nd

Why so angry young man? Holloway being 6 fights deep into the UFC hardly made him the steely vet. "But it is what it is" they were both freshies to the UFC at the time and far different fighters now. Growth wise I say Holloway as shown far more growth in his mma than McGregor at this stage of the game who's yet to develop a real mma toolbox.

Hmmm, one guy went on to become a dominant champ who can defend while the other went on to lose in what was supposed to be his bread and butter style and said it’s just business and tapped when his own whiskey was being promoted on the canvas, yeah sure it’ll go the same haha

Back