Conor vs Holloway would be the same as Iaquinta vs Kevin lee

Why so angry young man? Holloway being 6 fights deep into the UFC hardly made him the steely vet. "But it is what it is" they were both freshies to the UFC at the time and far different fighters now. Growth wise I say Holloway as shown far more growth in his mma than McGregor at this stage of the game who's yet to develop a real mma toolbox.
When it was Max who you thought had two ufc fights it was proof of his inexperience but when in actuality it was Conor what does that mean to you?

The truth of the matter is that is was basically a 22 year old vs a 25 year old.

One had 15 fights and one had 9.
It was hardly some great miss match like the bullshit narrative you are trying to create.

If you look at conors past opponents prior to the hollaway fight, out of 15 literally only two of them even had wiki pages. Brimage and Duffy.you could easily make the claim that in fact it was Max that had fought tbe stiffer competition and could be considered more experienced.

Is Max Better now than he was now? Without a doubt but that is not the definitive proof he would win

Last edited:
When it was Max who you thought had two ufc fights it was proof of his inexperience but when in actuality it was Conor what does that mean to you?

The truth of the matter is that is was basically a 22 year old vs a 25 year old.

One had 15 fights and one had 9.
It was hardly some great miss match like the bullshit narrative you are trying to create.

If you look at conors past opponents prior to the hollaway fight, out of 15 literally only two of them even had wiki pages. Brimage and Duffy.you could easily make the claim that in fact it was Max that had fought tbe stiffer competition and could be considered more experienced.

Is Max Better now than he was now? Without a doubt but that is not the definitive proof he would win

As I said 6 fights in hardly makes you vet Conor even with 2 fights in he came into the UFC as a two division Champion so was looked upon as the more experienced, but whatever the case they both were fresh in the UFC and different fighters now than then, so that's what it means to me.

Please point out where I made the narrative that their fight was was some great miss match? Conor was or was not the more experienced fighter when they faced off? Regardless it's a whole different fight now and I'm not gonna take Conor's win over Max then as any factor of what they may do now...

It's ok kid I've never heard of you either.
That's pretty obvious. Can't be running around the heavies calling people Conor nuthuggers you might trigger somebody. You're name and AV and are cute though, bud.

As I said 6 fights in hardly makes you vet Conor even with 2 fights in he came into the UFC as a two division Champion so was looked upon as the more experienced, but whatever the case they both were fresh in the UFC and different fighters now than then, so that's what it means to me.

Please point out where I made the narrative that their fight was was some great miss match? Conor was or was not the more experienced fighter when they faced off? Regardless it's a whole different fight now and I'm not gonna take Conor's win over Max then as any factor of what they may do now...

Your bullshit narrative that Max was a completely inexperienced kid with no fights in comparison to Conor. It's not true.

Both were relative nobodies. Conor certainly wasn't looked at as some world beater in north America at that time.

At that time it was a fair fight between two greener guys of promotion.

Nobody complained about this fight at the time its all hindsight. Excuses.

I am not a conor nut hugger but I'm not a hater either.

Conor won that fight pretty comfortably.
If I had to be honest then yes Max has improved a hell of a lot more Conor but he had a higher ceiling. Conor was quite a lot Better than him already as evidenced during the fight. Maxs improvements should make for a great, more competitive fight but I wouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. Say what you will about Conor but he's no aldo or Ortega. He smoked jose himself and would do the same to Ortega.

It's all relative to the competition.

It would be a great fight And I say its 50/50 both have a Good chance at beating the other

Your bullshit narrative that Max was a completely inexperienced kid with no fights in comparison to Conor. It's not true.

Both were relative nobodies. Conor certainly wasn't looked at as some world beater in north America at that time.

At that time it was a fair fight between two greener guys of promotion.

Nobody complained about this fight at the time its all hindsight. Excuses.

I am not a conor nut hugger but I'm not a hater either.

Conor won that fight pretty comfortably.
If I had to be honest then yes Max has improved a hell of a lot more Conor but he had a higher ceiling. Conor was quite a lot Better than him already as evidenced during the fight. Maxs improvements should make for a great, more competitive fight but I wouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. Say what you will about Conor but he's no aldo or Ortega. He smoked jose himself and would do the same to Ortega.

It's all relative to the competition.

It would be a great fight And I say its 50/50 both have a Good chance at beating the other

You sound like one of them angry brits calm your ass down, again never said that Holloway was some babe in the woods just that he was the younger and less experienced of two, seeing that Conor came in as a two belt champ and already had the hype behind since the UFC couldn't wait to announce their new two belt acquisition so you can drop your bullsh!t narrative that they were both relative unknowns.

All your other blah, blah, I really don't give a sh!t about, broken down simply and my only point to the post that got your ring piece all tight is if they fought today it's a different fight and if you can't accept that fact then "faaak off" with you...

That's pretty obvious. Can't be running around the heavies calling people Conor nuthuggers you might trigger somebody. You're name and AV and are cute though, bud.

Sorry I triggered you I guess? Maybe get thicker skin?

Or stop thinking any of us give a fuck about you.

P.S. Anderson would destroy Conor in seconds. First exchange. Conor got rocked badly by Nate and Khabib.

Sorry I triggered you I guess? Maybe get thicker skin?

Or stop thinking any of us give a fuck about you.

P.S. Anderson would destroy Conor in seconds. First exchange. Conor got rocked badly by Nate and Khabib.
You Again? I've seen you one time in the heavies a few weeks ago. (I remember everything) You said "Another day of @D1 Wrestler getting verbally ethered defending Conor." That person was me. Thanks for liking my shit as I tore D1 a new one for being a Conor fan. Be smart, or do your research, or just don't bump threads and quote people 3 days later over nonsense because you need the last word. It's cool man, you're new here, or just visiting. Have a good day.

Everyone talked about how much Kevin had improved and said that he would beat him up now. I said nope, Al is still the better fighter. Now people talk about how Holloway has improved so much but guess what? So has Conor. Conor also beat Max worse than what Al did to Kevin.

Conor made Max look like an amateur their first fight.

Umm Holloway was pretty much an amateur when they fought and was a kid and it went to decision still...Holloway wrecks Conor now Imo..it's not even close to same comparison as Lee and Al ..

Nice try though

Conor has lost to Khabib who is a KILLER. Tell me who has Max fought who is as good as Khabib? I love Aldo but he wouldnt be champ at LW. He also lost to Diaz but that was at WW where Diaz was 3 times Conor size. AT Lw Conor showed him whats up with three knockdowns.

Also lets not forget Conor made Max look like an amateur when they fought. Max had no answer for Conors power, accuracy, distance and movement.

Please tell me you are trolling. Both mcgregor vs Diaz fights were at 170 (welterweight)

Please tell me you are trolling. Both mcgregor vs Diaz fights were at 170 (welterweight)

Not trolling but yeah youre right. So basically Conor lost to Diaz when he was 3 times his size and beat him up when he was 3 times his size. What a Warrior he is.

Back