Conor to face winner of Khabib/Tony.

2 pages of people talking about Khabib vs Conor two months before Khabib fights Tony and it is virtually a foregone conclusion that Tony loses. Sounds good to me.
Its in NY.
Tony will slice and dice Khabibs face up and he wins via NY doctor stoppage

Too many people counting out Tony and talking about Conor vs Khabib 2. Tony Ferguson is for real!

Are you serious lol
You are in the minority my friend. I dont think it has anything to do with Conor haters.

Conor has been gone since Khabib twisted his head off. While Justin is active starches both Barboza and Cowboy.

Conor comes back and beats the same guy Justin beat, not even at 155 but at the weight class ABOVE warranting a title shot at the weight class below lol?

Barboza isn't even in the top 10 and he got pulverized by the "can" Cowboy, should barely be counted as a win (using "Conor hater" logic). Gaethje got KO'd by Dustin and Alvarez, both of them was looking like amateurs against Conor. How is Gaethje more deserving than Conor?

“Probably” As per the Pink Goof. Was expected though. Guess Conor will only fight once in 2020.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...bib-nurmagomedov-vs-tony-ferguson-winner-next

credit- MMAFighting.

Honestly hope he takes the Gaethje Fight in the meantime & those plans get spoiled.
I think we more or less knew that.

I love Gaethje, and think any fight with him is liquid fire, but I also acknowledge that he did lose twice in his 6 UFC fights, and both times to someone Conor smoked (as well as someone Khabib just rag dolled).

Khabib (worth 50 million an rising fast) would choke on a thousand khababs before undeservedly letting that snake back in the door. Not that the UFC would ever strip him.

giphy.gif

He has even said he'd retire after the Ferguson fight if need be.

Conor did nothing. Khabib neutered him in there.

images

Yea I really don't get this idea that Khabib is gonna accept the fight with Conor. His been very open about who he wants to fight and what's gonna happen if Dana tries to take the Conor fight down his throat.

Conor should fight Gaethje or do Diaz 3 before he takes on the Khabib/Tony winner. Too many people feel Conor isn’t deserving right now of getting Khabib or Tony. Conor should rack up another win or 2 to change people’s minds

You thought wrong.

He actually said 10 wins. But as exaggerations go he meant fight his way back to the belt.

Beat some contenders. You know like a normal sport.
Normal<45>have you been watching long?

I really wanted that Justin fight, that would've been fireworks!!!!

dont think that Khabib will fight Conor if he wins against Tony.

there is enough time , Gaethje is actually a very good fight for Conor , if Conor wins that fight we could see rematch and Khabib would even say that he deserved the rematch.

so , it is all up to Conor , he just needs to man up and fight for the title shot

Gaethje always deserved the shot. Problem is that he isn't beating the big names. This is why it took Masvidal so long to get his shot. He had to beat Nate to get it.

the correct thing to do is have Conor vs Gaethje and the winner gets the winner of Khabib Ferguson. but the "correct" thing isn't a priority in the wme era

Conor vs Cowboy just sold 2mill PPVs on a dog shit card.
No, it did not.

Classic case of reading a headline and not understanding the substance of the article, but that's par for the course on Sherdog.

That's a shame if Gaethje gets bypassed. Conor should have to beat Gaethje at 155 to earn that title shot.

Right Conor said he could turn around and fight quickly. Moreover, Khabib win or lose is going to be out after the Ferguson fight for Ramadan. Therefore Connor should fight Gaethje in May.

I counter disagree. Conor taking another loss in the UFC will not help his marketability. It may remain strong, but not as strong as it is now. Not to mention the fact that if he does lose to Masvidal, the justification for Conor getting a title shot at all will have less credibility than it already does. I don't think the UFC is willing to take the risk. Besides, Mas is already booked to fight Usman.

The more red carpet riding and leapfrogging courtesy of UFC management the more I detest Conor. Finish Cerrone in 40 seconds with 0 damage and all the yada, yada, of keeping busy Gaethje Poirier waiting without a fight both with legitimate reasons and stories to fight Conor, but no. Dana can't risk him getting buttoned up & beat up and lose to anyone other than a Khabib or Tony for that insta rematch if required so desperate to put a belt on Conor by all means necessary so he can get the casuals creaming themselves.

If so called Conor 2.0 is this new machine how come it can't work on all worthy contenders in his established weight class it only seems to function on shot fighters or championship fights...

Last edited:
i guarantee there would be zero hype around a conor/khabib rematch with only a win over cowboy cerrone. the buy rate would be higher if conor got another win
On a forum that thrives on stupidity you managed to take it to the highest level with this comment.

That's a shame if Gaethje gets bypassed. Conor should have to beat Gaethje at 155 to earn that title shot.

Bypassed? Why isn't Gaethje going out and taking another fight himself? It's been 5 months and he's got no fight in sight.

Zero sympathy for fighters who think they deserve title shots when they don't actually have it locked down.

Back