Conor to face winner of Khabib/Tony.

That's a shame if Gaethje gets bypassed. Conor should have to beat Gaethje at 155 to earn that title shot.

Didn't Dana also say conor doesn't want to wait that long.

Which is code for "if khabib refuses conor will take another fight".

Dont expect conor to get to khabib without another win.

Business wise, it makes sense.

That said, I would much rather see Conor fight Mas or Gaethje next.

That said, I would much rather see Conor fight Mas or Gaethje next.

No it doesn’t make sense business wise. Conor could fight Mas, at 170, win or lose and still fight the winner of Khabib vs Tony. Why would 1 mega fight make more business sense than 2?

i guarantee there would be zero hype around a conor/khabib rematch with only a win over cowboy cerrone. the buy rate would be higher if conor got another win

Khabib (worth 50 million an rising fast) would choke on a thousand khababs before undeservedly letting that snake back in the door. Not that the UFC would ever strip him.

giphy.gif

He has even said he'd retire after the Ferguson fight if need be.

Conor did nothing. Khabib neutered him in there.

images

Last edited:
Didn't Dana also say conor doesn't want to wait that long.

Which is code for "if khabib refuses conor will take another fight".

Dont expect conor to get to khabib without another win.
But I thought Khabib said never?

i guarantee there would be zero hype around a conor/khabib rematch with only a win over cowboy cerrone.

Zero hype for a Conor Khabib rematch ?

{<jordan}

But I thought Khabib said never?
You thought wrong.

He actually said 10 wins. But as exaggerations go he meant fight his way back to the belt.

Beat some contenders. You know like a normal sport.

i guarantee there would be zero hype around a conor/khabib rematch with only a win over cowboy cerrone. the buy rate would be higher if conor got another win
Is this a serious post?

<JagsKiddingMe>

That's a shame if Gaethje gets bypassed. Conor should have to beat Gaethje at 155 to earn that title shot.

Conor resume is already waaaay more impressive than Gaethjes. Gaethjes best win is Cowboy and we saw what Conor did against him. Gaethjes other high profile fights are Alvarez and Poirier and he got KO'd by both. Meanwhile Conor made both of them look like some random guys the UFC just picked up off the street. But I do agree that Gaethje vs Conor would make sense financially for the UFC, to milk some more money before the next Conor title fight.

Conor should beat Gaethje and make himself truly #1 contender. And he can do it.

Zero hype for a Conor Khabib rematch ?

{<jordan}
i'm sorry you're delusional? if khabib beats tony dana and rogan are going to be calling him the goat for the next year, meanwhile conor was already easily dispatched by khabib. everybody watched that fight... it wasn't close

i'm sorry you're delusional? if khabib beats tony dana and rogan are going to be calling him the goat for the next year, meanwhile conor was already easily dispatched by khabib

LOL am I delusional? You're the one Guaranteeing that Conor Khabib 2 rematch would have zero hype.

Conor vs Cowboy just sold 2mill PPVs on a dog shit card.

stfu moron

<DisgustingHHH>

i'm sorry you're delusional? if khabib beats tony dana and rogan are going to be calling him the goat for the next year, meanwhile conor was already easily dispatched by khabib
Your to much of a hardcore fan to see how the casuals eat up conor fights.

There is plenty of casual hype around him. And that's where the money comes from.

Never wouldve guessed they were doing this fight....its not like theres other threads about

Lucky
As I couldve missed this info

LOL am I delusional? You're the one Guaranteeing that Conor Khabib 2 rematch would have zero hype.

Conor vs Cowboy just sold 2mill PPVs on a dog shit card.

stfu moron

<DisgustingHHH>
oh, i must be forgetting the first cowboy mcgregor fight where cowboy made conor look like a child. its a different fight with an opponent known for scraps and stand up exchanges idiot lol

Not sure how calling Khabib the GOAT stops Conor from throwing a bottle of proper twelve at Khabib's dad head or som shit and selling 3 million PPVs

Antics >>>>

Back