Conor shows NYPD support for 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do some imbeciles say it's an inside job when it clearly happened outside.

Can we stfu about conspiracy theory shit? People died either way, this is to honor the lives lost, not fucking argue about whether or not it was an inside job.

This thread feels like it's baiting people into sacrificing their accounts, mods should just lock it up.

This thread is about Mcgregor honoring First Responders... Take the Bashing (Mcgregor and 911 victims) and conspiracy theories elsewhere... Have some Respect! Tragedy and is not a joke and neither is an infraction.

We needed a thread because Conor was expressing his condolences to the 9/11 victims? Imagine a day when every time Conor tweets a thread doesn't spring up shortly afterwards on Sherdog. Damn though some people are disrespectful af.

First off on front page I thought Conor dedicated his account to the victims not just a retweet. (Still fake af).

Why did the FBI assist and protect Osama's rich ass family to leave the country right after the attacks? I don't know.

Why do I ask that and say I dont know when I know.. enough. I don't know who they are exactlyi never cared enough but i know very wealthy, very influential in middle east, osama broke radical and became an outlier of the family, if they dont own a shitload of oil they know people who do, they are a made family in the middle east where they own 16% percent of this country already. We depend on them or its world war 3. They had nothing to do with it. That's also why they waited so long to truly pursue and kill Osama this hiding in caves bs for years I never bought. If the US wants you dead your dead unless you've found sanctuary like Snowden in Russia or China and killing him could be considered an act of war. We have sleeper cells everywhere who could take him out any day of the week then were losing every American prisoner in their custody or much worse.

South park, the most astute show I can think of, said it best in their episode about this in their final line of the episode:

"So who was actually behind 9/11?!!!!"

"A bunch of pissed off Muslims what are you, Retarded?"

What hate mods. It's called being real? Lucky this is a 9/11 thread or I'd ban my ass right now. Shills. You let his stand? You serious I already explained I misread the OP what hate we talking about here? Towards Conor? Not much hate even. Just being real. Check my post history been praising his ground game last 4 days. Then gave a nice anecdote about September 11th and our first responders. "Take the hate elsewhere" no I just take out the trash.
Even if you think this way NYPD and NYPD wernt in on it. They died trying to help people. Just stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back