News Conor McGregor dedicates massive $$$ to solving homelessness (the most charitable UFC fighter?)

So this is basically like the Sopranos HUD scam, right?

That's nice and all, but I've seen from plenty of cities like San Franshithole that giving homeless people homes or housing does not solve the issue.

There are reasons people are homeless other than just not having a home.

As much as I am not a fan, it's impossible to shit on this regardless of the angle you put it in. Actually the opposite, kudos to him.

Really, this warms my heart. Good job Conor.

Look I'm not shitting on this, but I wouldn't say it's IMPOSSIBLE to shit on this.

If a big celebrity were under the thumb of I dunno... let's say an Irish mafia and they needed good PR but also needed to transfer / launder large sums of money to said mafia through construction firms run by the same mob...

This would be a great way to do it while generating badly needed positive PR.

Especially if that same mafia were grooming the bloke to start running for elected office in the next few years.

So this is basically like the Sopranos HUD scam, right?

No this is totally different. The mafia is Irish.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that this meathead hasn't learned that by announcing it through self-praise, most people ignore the gesture.

good on him but most fighters aren't capable of giving more than a few shillings to the bell ringing santas outside the grocery stores.

That sounds good and all but making ireland a homeless person refuge doesn't solve anything. The real answer is to find these people jobs and get them with some financial advisors or councilors. But with many homeless, you give them a new home and job and they still never make changes in their decisions and end up homeless again.

Look I'm not shitting on this, but I wouldn't say it's IMPOSSIBLE to shit on this.

If a big celebrity were under the thumb of I dunno... let's say an Irish mafia and they needed good PR but also needed to transfer / launder large sums of money to said mafia through construction firms run by the same mob...

This would be a great way to do it while generating badly needed positive PR.

Especially if that same mafia were grooming the bloke to start running for elected office in the next few years.

No this is totally different. The mafia is Irish.
My point is literally "shit" on this.

You can disagree, call it like it is which is totally fine, but my point is that several families will have a roof regardless...so PR or not, I'm happy for that.

Lot's could do more and just don't, not even as PR.

Conor coming to take everything Mr. Beast worked for!!!

{<Mcgoat}

Unproven conspiracies. No charges has ever been brought against Conor, let alone proven.
How much did he pay them? Money can make stuff go away that poor people can't. As many times has he's been accused and has had to pay off women, the guy would have been under the jail a long time ago if not for being rich AF.

Unproven conspiracies. No charges has ever been brought against Conor, let alone proven.
Mate, if you're being repeatedly accused of it thats suss as fuck. Where theres smoke theres fire more often than not. Never hear about Roger Federer, GSP or any of the well adjusted guys getting these accusations.

Last edited:
How much did he pay them? Money can make stuff go away that poor people can't. As many times has he's been accused and has had to pay off women, the guy would have been under the jail a long time ago if not for being rich AF.

Prosecutors were involved in all of them, and all prosecutors declined to charge. You don't settle criminal cases with money.

Last edited:
Mate, if you're being repeatedly accused of it thats suss as fuck. Where theres smoke theres fire more often than not. Never hear about Roger Federer, GSP or any of the well adjusted guys getting these accusations.

And if the fireman repeatedly shows up and sees no fire?

He's had prosecutors investigate all the allegations, and all declined to bring charges.

Not a fan of his usual antics, but mad respect for doing that.

Back