Media Conor putting the LW division on notice

Well you can call bs all you want, unless you can show numbers that prove he couldn’t physically make it then it means nothing.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and suggest that Conor isn’t utilizing the best weight cutting and nutritional regiments available to him.

Well, the fact that he has not fought at FW in 5 years and has fought at LW and WW since the evidence is more on my side more than simply because he doesn't want to. He had huge success at FW and has gone 3-2 since leaving FW, but yet he doesn't just because? Come on man, admit he just can't anymore. He's only put on weight the last 5 years and would never be able to get back down right now.

Taking every easy chance as always. Since khabib retired he's going to have an easy way to the title and a potential fight with Pac if he wins AND he always looks like that.

Let's see if he's the same guy that beat Alvarez or his reflexes went to shit after too many coke.

what a load of rubbish, Conor will never go back to FW, he only made their last time because of IV's. Hed have to lose a lot of muscle mass to get back to FW and we would have emaciated Conor again.
Hed be struggling to make 155 ATM. Id also question with that muscle mass that he walks around at 172....I reckon hes closer to 180..

Whether or not Conor wants to fight at 145, with the proper preparation he should be able to and the possibility of him “struggling” to make 155 at his current weight only validates my point that he’s not utilizing the best nutrition and weight cutting regiments available to him when so many other fighters are cutting more weight than he does and not having nearly the amount of trouble doing it.

He walks around at like 172lbs, by today’s standards he’s a small lw when you take into account how big guys like Khabib and and Kevin Lee are. Let’s not forget that this is the same division that 200lb Michael Chiesa fought at. He could easily continue to fight at 145 if he wanted to
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...ch-owen-roddy-ahead-ufc-196-a6893251.html?amp

Conors own coach saying he walks around at 177, and that was in 2016. Hes definitely bigger now

No way he walks around at 172

His social media messages are similar to what you would expect from a 15 year old girl.
tumblr_obnkys87RU1qgf1i8o1_250.gif

lol He looks the same as he always has. Not as fit as you’re average sherdogger but he’s always had a decent physique.

Well, the fact that he has not fought at FW in 5 years and has fought at LW and WW since the evidence is more on my side more than simply because he doesn't want to. He had huge success at FW and has gone 3-2 since leaving FW, but yet he doesn't just because? Come on man, admit he just can't anymore. He's only put on weight the last 5 years and would never be able to get back down right now.

He could do it if he wanted to, Conor doesn’t like to cut.

Coach Kavanaugh has been on record in the past saying he walks around 171-172 while he was at LW. Doesn’t mean that he couldn’t put weight on.

I'd still like to see Tony in the mix, Conor shouldn't be the one to leap over all the other contenders when he has been on the sidelines doing nothing aside from beating a washed up Cerrone who basically was there for a pay check.

They should be doing some sort of tournament, Justin vs Conor, Ferg vs Dustin makes way more sense to me. Instead we get a rematch which to me, is a pretty predictable win for Conor, Tony gets forgotten and Justin most likely just gets the winner of Conor vs Dustin. Tony went on a 12 fight win streak, saves an event by stepping up and taking a chance now he gets rewarded with Michael Chandler ?

I really hope this blows up in the UFC's face and the red bald faced goof with Conor losing, it's so obvious they want him to be the champ again that they're giving him an opponent he's already beaten. I'm not discrediting Dustin, he's proven himself as one of the best fighters at LW and he's vastly improved since last time but the UFC's plans are transparent.

I think he can beat all the LWs now and become a paper champ.

Dana is so scared on who Conor should fight. He doesn't want to feed him a gimme but Dana also doesn't want him to lose badly risking retirement again as well future Gate Money that saves the UFC $ situation.

So they settle with Dustin.

He’s taller than most? With a longer reach? Lol, that’s “smaller”.
He is obviously not a small LW. But fuck off with that length = size shit. Is Nate Diaz bigger than Mark Hunt?

He walks around at like 172lbs, by today’s standards he’s a small lw when you take into account how big guys like Khabib and and Kevin Lee are. Let’s not forget that this is the same division that 200lb Michael Chiesa fought at. He could easily continue to fight at 145 if he wanted to

Walk around weight and fight shape weight are two different things. Michael Chiesa did NOT cut anything close to 45LBs

He is obviously not a small LW. But fuck off with that length = size shit. Is Nate Diaz bigger than Mark Hunt?
What? This guy is telling me he’s the smallest LW in the division. He has a longer reach and is taller than most in the division. Just because mark hunt is a walking square doesn’t mean anything, he would never weigh in for anything but HW. Length is an advantage, especially if you know how to use it. It’s not an end all be all, struve getting kod by Mark hunt proves that. Just like Nate Diaz choked out panic wrestler Conor.

Conor still thinking about that or what? <45>

Bullshit, Conor would have to cut a leg off to make 145

Back