Media Conor putting the LW division on notice

This isn't heavyweight. This is lightweight. Sit around for too long drinking and partying you ain't coming back. Sorry Conor. Had something special, but it's over now. Going to look awful when he loses to Dustin who will win not because Dustin got better, but because Conor made himself into a joke.

This isn't heavyweight. This is lightweight. Sit around for too long drinking and partying you ain't coming back. Sorry Conor. Had something special, but it's over now. Going to look awful when he loses to Dustin who will win not because Dustin got better, but because Conor made himself into a joke.

Not that Cowboy is the gold standard, but if Conor turned himself into a joke he would have struggled with Cowboy. He ran through him with ease.

Dustin definitely got better, but I don't think Conor is a joke in the cage, by any means. And I expect you to move the goalposts after Conor beats him.

Maybe he'll fight more than once a year now?

Not that Cowboy is the gold standard, but if Conor turned himself into a joke he would have struggled with Cowboy. He ran through him with ease.

Dustin definitely got better, but I don't think Conor is a joke in the cage, by any means. And I expect you to move the goalposts after Conor beats him.
Nah. This storyline is oldhat. LW takes time off. Returns to beat some dude tailer made for him and loses another half dozen fights. Not even a hater. Just a classic story.

The Bald life is Rough, some people have to have that Dance sooner than others. Happy Conor is coming to terms with his Hair Loss...
<{Heymansnicker}>

Nah. This storyline is oldhat. LW takes time off. Returns to beat some dude tailer made for him and loses another half dozen fights. Not even a hater. Just a classic story.
tenor.gif

This will not age well my friend.

Back