Conor partying with Jennifer Lopez

exaufQI.gif

giphy.gif

Latinas age the best by far

Please tell me this is a joke? First of all its well known Blacks age the best and Latinas age terribly. Unless you count the 'latinas' that are European descent. Post up an indigoneous milf to prove me wrong if you want. Secondly Lopez is probably 100% white. She looks like a normal woman from Spain. Who are also known in europe as a country with women that age badly.

Asians age normally then fall off a cliff at a certain point.

I would say black girls are a close 2nd but growing up in da hood i saw alot of ugly older black chicks so that prolly affects my view a bit.

I live in Brazil, can safely say asians age best

Somebody please explain to me why he's in a club less than a month before his fight against Nate after the hoopla about isolating himself. Conor is so full of shit.

Please tell me this is a joke? First of all its well known Blacks age the best and Latinas age terribly. Unless you count the 'latinas' that are European descent. Post up an indigoneous milf to prove me wrong if you want. Secondly Lopez is probably 100% white. She looks like a normal woman from Spain. Who are also known in europe as a country with women that age badly.
I don't care if they're indigenous or brown....they're white.....if your not black or AsIan, You're white.....Latin people, and Mediterranean age better than say super fair Irish(in assuming that's what holm is) but they're white , regardless of complexion or melinin content

Every time I see her I can't help but think...

tumblr_inline_mxs08jqoK81s5rpp7.gif

At least he's not all coked out like after the Aldo fight.

Must be the USADA rules don't allow for using roids to recover from coke binges.

And TS gives a shit, lol.

Sad.

Dee def got herself a nice fat PAWG ass but JLo specially in prime shits on her not even close. Dee's face is very avg, JLo had the whole package

Plus white girls age in dog years, lets see how Dee does in the future lel

JLo is 47 and still looking like this

Jennifer-Lopez.jpg

Latinas age the best by far

Not when they have kids they don't.

Back