Conor partying with Jennifer Lopez

prime ass talk

she should trade secrets
with Meisha

Dee def got herself a nice fat PAWG ass but JLo specially in prime shits on her not even close. Dee's face is very avg, JLo had the whole package

Plus white girls age in dog years, lets see how Dee does in the future lel

JLo is 47 and still looking like this

Jennifer-Lopez.jpg

Latinas age the best by far
I'm sure millions of dollars of plastic surgery has NOTHING to do with her current looks.

whats up with his stance and is jennifer taller?

Dee def got herself a nice fat PAWG ass but JLo specially in prime shits on her not even close. Dee's face is very avg, JLo had the whole package

Jennifer-Lopez.jpg

"Latinas age the best by far"

Ok...I was with you up until that last part. Maybe Latinas with millions of dollars in the bank do but not as a whole...

Jennifer-Lopez.jpg

Thinks Latinas aren't white....... download (33).jpg

Ok...I was with you up until that last part. Maybe Latinas with millions of dollars in the bank do but not as a whole...

Think the Asians do. Them bitches look like they are 12 all the way up to age 50 then look like they are about 100 years. <mma1>

Wot?

Do u not know any latinas IRL?

I see MILFs that look in their late 20s but must be 40.

Mexicans age the worst out of latinas tho, but if theyre not on the burritos 24/7 they dont look so bad either. Until they hit like 60+ then everyone almost looks bad.

Connie is a cuck

Now,jlo is hot indeed

Wot?

Do u not know any latinas IRL?

I see MILFs that look in their late 20s but must be 40.

Yeah...I'm dating one, bruh. But c'mon...most people know that Asians and Blacks age the best. You've never heard the phrase "Black don't crack" before???

I don't think I've ever heard anyone but you say that Latinas age the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back