Conor partying with Jennifer Lopez

Yeah...I'm dating one, bruh. But c'mon...most people know that Asians and Blacks age the best. You've never heard the phrase "Black don't crack" before???

I don't think I've ever heard anyone but you say that Latinas age the best.
Sad but true. I've known some beautiful Latinas over the years that have aged quite poorly. Damn shame.

OK, now I have to watch that Oliver Stone film with JLo in it. My tissue is ready.

hqdefault.jpg

McGregor is packing too light for j lo
Is it normal for heterosexual men to get boners in front of other men?

Or does Conor take American supplements?

Please tell me this is a joke? First of all its well known Blacks age the best and Latinas age terribly. Unless you count the 'latinas' that are European descent. Post up an indigoneous milf to prove me wrong if you want. Secondly Lopez is probably 100% white. She looks like a normal woman from Spain. Who are also known in europe as a country with women that age badly.
lol jlo is no where near 100% white....allot of mestizos and porto ricans look like her..

not only that but she got criticised for getting plastic surgery to narrow her nose more so she can get more movie roles.

LMAO do you even biology? Do you understand what indigenous means? An indigenous person from south or north america cannot be white, they did not evolve or descend from Europeans.

And that completly depends on the climate people live in. People age much better in temperate climates. You take a very pale person and a tanned person chances are they'll age similar amount in a cool temperate country like a lot of Europe. If you put them both in a sunnier climate, like around the mediterranean then the pale person will age a lot quicker.
Your talking about a people being considered indigenous for a very short span time, when you consider the large temporal picture....in taking it back to human beings coming out of africa and then migrating

LOL Conor haters are some of the most sad pathetic jealous losers on the planet.

Just be happy he is living the dream.

yes. compare a 47 year old lopez to holly holms grandma face. hell most white people get crows feet their mid to early 30s

Holly has the GOAT wmma ass.
giphy.gif

However, i cannot counter grandma face... she does suffer from being a whitey and lives in the fucking dessert and apparently never learned wtf the letters
S

P

F

mean.

LOL Conor haters are some of the most sad pathetic jealous losers on the planet.

Just be happy he is living the dream.

Lol this

"His head is too big"
"He puts his arms out too much"
"JLo isn't even that hot"
"He probably has a small penis."

Back