Conor partying with Jennifer Lopez

exaufQI.gif

I don't care if they're indigenous or brown....they're white.....if your not black or AsIan, You're white.....Latin people, and Mediterranean age better than say super fair Irish(in assuming that's what holm is) but they're white , regardless of complexion or melinin content

LMAO do you even biology? Do you understand what indigenous means? An indigenous person from south or north america cannot be white, they did not evolve or descend from Europeans.

And that completly depends on the climate people live in. People age much better in temperate climates. You take a very pale person and a tanned person chances are they'll age similar amount in a cool temperate country like a lot of Europe. If you put them both in a sunnier climate, like around the mediterranean then the pale person will age a lot quicker.

What is Conor doing hanging out with that thing?

He could do better than that used up old thing. I'm sure he did not tap that by choice. After all, Dee is his princess.

What is Conor doing hanging out with that thing?

He could do better than that used up old thing. I'm sure he did not tap that by choice. After all, Dee is his princess.

Dee is a 6.5 on get best day. You just want to get in it so you might get a taste of Connor. All of his fans are a little...

Uriah Hall already beat him to it. Who has dinner at midnight?

HelwzWd.jpg

Ok I was going to bring up this Uriah pic. Is Jlo a low key MMA fan or something? I've never seen her in the celeb cam. Does she just watch at her home then comes to the after parties?

J Lo is looking kind of vacant in the eyes lately...like she's high on painkillers.

Ok I was going to bring up this Uriah pic. Is Jlo a low key MMA fan or something? I've never seen her in the celeb cam. Does she just watch at her home then comes to the after parties?
They were at a some sort of rapper party in Vegas, at least Conor was.

Dee def got herself a nice fat PAWG ass but JLo specially in prime shits on her not even close. Dee's face is very avg, JLo had the whole package

Plus white girls age in dog years, lets see how Dee does in the future lel

JLo is 47 and still looking like this

Latinas age the best by far

Conor isn't ageing all that well himself.
Looks 40 in that photo with jlo

and that one of the reason why i consider him a jabroni. partying and not resting while training. of course that might be a old picture.

Back