• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor on Khabib: I think he’s afraid to fight me

same boat man. I'm definitely more of a stand and bang kinda guy. I do appreciate grappling as well though.
That’s it mate, bullshit forum chat removed, I’ll watch every fight I can. I think Conor fans are the worst and a cancer to the sport, got to say we have some good ones on here too though.- Once the fight starts I’ll watch every Conor fight on the edge of my seat and I won’t give a second of thought about haters and fanboys and just enjoy it. I watch all MMA on my own nowadays and when that kicks off I’ll have a spliff and a beer and enjoy the fuck out it without prejudice.

A lot of these Conor threads can kiss my arse, very little interest in Conor’s new watch or whether he had a shit today. On topic though, in my opinion you know absolutely fuck all if you think Khabib is scared of him. Not directed at you btw

Conor won a round and didn't get his face smashed. Al got 50-43ed and got his face smashed. It's simple as that. Al wouldn't last 13 seconds against Conor.
One got finished the other didn't, it's that simple. Oh yeah and dropped too, with Khabib's round 2 against Conor being way more dominant than any rounds against AL. Oh wait, Conor's useless teeps which inflated the striking stats in round 3 makes his performance better.

Healy, Al, RDA, Tibau all did better against Khabib than Conor did. The only reason Conor gets talked about is the delusionalness of his nut huggers, something astounding.

GTFOH

Khabib was never scared of anyone, ledd this drunken jabroni. Again he's trying to provoke Khabib for the rematch but he won't give him that unless he fought his way.

terrified is probably a better word.

khabib heard conor fought at 170, and now is signed to fight dustin. the very guy, khabib said conor had to beat for a rematch.

and immediately retired.

daddy is gone and mom says i cant fight no more....

i'm just feeding you trolls so just relax. its a joke son, get over it.

“I’m the top.”

—won one fight in four years against a punchy, unranked welterweight

Millions of jimmies have been rustled.

I dont mind people being completley delusional for their fav fighters,but jesus most of you lot are terrible at this. If you dont know how to be funny,do shut up.

terrified is probably a better word.

khabib heard conor fought at 170, and now is signed to fight dustin. the very guy, khabib said conor had to beat for a rematch.

and immediately retired.

daddy is gone and mom says i cant fight no more....

i'm just feeding you trolls so just relax. its a joke son, get over it.
Yknow its the best kind of humor to say something offensive and then say thats a joke relax before anyone can react to it. Too edgy wow. Just go all in and get banned you pussy,stop apologizing.

Khabib mindfucked Conor so bad he has him thinking that fighting Nate Diaz for the LW title is an actual possibility. It’s literally the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard

Lol Iaquinta lasted the whole 5 rounds and didn't get close to being dropped and also committed no fouls. Conor got smashed, dropped and beaten in his own realm (striking), GnPed, spat on while committing the most fouls in ufc history. It's not even close, Al did better.

Laquinta was a spar. Laquinta had no intention of even trying to win, just survive so Khabib accommodated him and took it easy and was goofing around and striking with him. There was no urgency from Khabib as he knew Laquinta was no threat who would take zero risks.

Last edited:
this is bollocks, mate, everybody knows that.
He's trying to sell a rematch, but khabib is not interested.
I had this weird thought the other day: if khabib gets his mother blessing and fights again, he'll do it at gorilla.
<seedat>

Khabib mindfucked Conor so bad he has him thinking that fighting Nate Diaz for the LW title is an actual possibility. It’s literally the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard
Good post. My apologies, I think I was getting you confused with that Messiah dude. I know that’s offensive so just wanted to right a wrong.

Laquinta was a spar. Laquinta had no intention of even trying to win, just survive so Khabib accommodated him and took it easy and was goofing around and striking with him. There was urgency from Khabib as he knew Laquinta was no threat who would take zero risks.
It was a fight and Khabib won. The rest of your post is nonsense.

Laquinta was a spar. Laquinta had no intention of even trying to win, just survive so Khabib accommodated him and took it easy and was goofing around and striking with him. There was urgency from Khabib as he knew Laquinta was no threat who would take zero risks.
Of course AL tried to win,but like every other person Khabib has faced,he realized that his shit wasnt gonna work. As soon as he let his hands go he would see the ceiling lights. He hadnt trained to deal with it,but khabibs other opponents did and they were frozen too.

Back