• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor on Khabib: I think he’s afraid to fight me

"it may have looked like he came out completely unscathed but I tell ya,the guy still has lingering injuries from the toime he tangled with me,he don wanna another go"

im gonna be pissed if its anything other than GSP fight they announce

Alot of people will but theres also some that will be hyped for it because of how popular Conor is. Dana would rather Khabib rematch Conor because it sells an insane amount of ppvs.

What else would he say, if he wasn't afraid the first time then why would he be a second.

He is absolutely right. That was the worst of Conor and he still gave Khabib his most difficult fight in recent years. Biggest payday of your life and you retire at age 32.
That was the worst of Conor.. according to who ?

Conor himself.

It's fucking blatant excuses in the aftermath of a loss.. yet you insist on drinking the koolaid.

i think hes right khabib wont fight conor again because hes not sure if his first win was a fluke.

Back