• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor on Khabib: I think he’s afraid to fight me

He wants that rematch, I don't blame him, UFC certainly wants it too. I believe Khabib will stay retired. That could be a super exciting fight if Conor stays at LW and strings a couple of good wins. Who knows? I'd love to see it for sure.

6466165e034240e6126c65426019b6e7.438x250x84.gif

conor is thinking adbulmanap is not here, so he'll be able to steal a victory from khabib.

Its not happening.

Hopefully he comes back and destroys Conrat again. I look forward to his complete mental breakdown and subsequent committal.

Khabib is definitely rent free in his head

I was trying to lay off him, as he is a g
Quality fighter

However, he is still the new money, self centred cunt he has always been

I don't know what's better

Khabib leaving him hanging like a desperate ex?
Or coming back to beat the shit out of him?

I win because both options are equally good

He can have millions of millions of dollars but this loss will haunt him for the rest of his life. This can not be good for his health.

Honestly he needs to move on or Khabib somehow gives him a rematch. But a another loss to Khabib would kill a guy like Conor.

Last edited:
He can have millions of millions of dollars but this loss will haunt him for the rest of his life. This can not be good for his health.

Honestly he needs to move on or Khabib somehow Khabib gives him a rematch. But a another loss to Khabib would kill a guy like Conor.

Your wrong, Conor and his fans will claim he always had a bad camp/injury even in his 99th loss to Khabib. Hopefully his fans leave the sport and foruma for good once the Irishmen leaves himself for good.

PS: Still waiting on the broken foot x-rays.

Honestly he needs to move on or Khabib somehow Khabib gives him a rematch. But a another loss to Khabib would kill a guy like Conor.

"My d!ck was a balleeewn, one of those strippers gave me STD. I tried soaking it in proper 12, but that ting just swole up."

The guy will find another excuse.

conor_big_book_of_excuses.png

Last edited:
Hopefully he comes back and destroys Conrat again. I look forward to his complete mental breakdown and subsequent committal.
Already been done though. Nothing is gained from doing it again, other than a handful of guys online like me making bank like we did the first time.

How in the hell can he say that with a serious face lol ...

Khabib is scared of the guy he defeated with ease even tho he cheated like a bitch 15 times lol ...right....

Conor still drinkin confirmed

He didn't beat Conor with ease, took him 4 rounds. Gaethje he beat with ease, but Conor he had to work for it

He didn't beat Conor with ease, took him 4 rounds. Gaethje he beat with ease, but Conor he had to work for it

Conor was beaten for every moment of that fight...controlled in the first...smashed in the second..dropped in the third ...stopped in the forth...

Just cuz a fight went long doesnt mean it wasnt easy...go watch some gsp fights...50-45s ...

Back