• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor on Khabib: I think he’s afraid to fight me

It gets more and more pathetic. Wins in a cage is better than mouth outside. A bullshit narrative for simpletons, not a shred of truth. Funny troll though. I’m starting to think that @Murder_KickHC is actually Conor and that’s why he’s allowed to troll and jump for joy at himself. Unintentional humour from Conor or trolling, you decide.

That was the worst of Conor.. according to who ?

Conor himself.

It's fucking blatant excuses in the aftermath of a loss.. yet you insist on drinking the koolaid.

Conor took a long layoff, and in my opinion looked horrible. Doubt he gets caught with something like an overhand right as he did, and which is when the fight really turned on its head. I thought Conor looked quite competent on the ground in the first when he did get taken down.

Same with GSP though. I thought he looked far worse, and was probably one of the worst versions we've seen of him, though he caught Bisping with a nice counter and it was good from there. Saying that though, if it didn't happen, he was slowing considerably, he looked no where near as sharp, and I think he gets finished late in that fight potentially. Again, this is all ifs and buts, but we've seen this thing happen constantly. Jones didn't look as good coming off a layoff either. That one may be more due to PED's but it holds true.

There is a very consistent trend of guys looking flat out terrible after a long layoff. Conor falls in that category too.

Conor did everything he could to avoid a rematch.

There have been a lot of these threads lately. Are these accounts paid to make these posts to hype up the Dustin vs Conor fight?

Not even Conor believes that, Khabib already fought him and didnt got a controversial split decision win, he dominated and stopped him, wasnt even one of those fastest KO's in history that dont really tell who is the better fighter, it was a domination and then a stoppage.

Gtfoh a real estate agent gave Khabib a tougher fight. Conor got dropped, smashed, GnPed and finished

Emotional lying haters. But don't worry. I will tame you guys. This is how the real estate agent looked after Khabib fight.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is how "the smashed Conor" looked after fight.

conor-mcgregor-leaves-cage-after-ufc-229-1040x572.jpg

He is absolutely right. That was the worst of Conor and he still gave Khabib his most difficult fight in recent years. Biggest payday of your life and you retire at age 32.
I agree 100%. Khabib is afraid to fight Conor and the same applies to Conor. He won't fight me. I will fight him in Vegas or Dublin or we can do it at Cowboy Stadium but he is too scared.

Emotional lying haters. But don't worry. I will tame you guys. This is how the real estate agent looked after Khabib fight.

maxresdefault.jpg

Both lost handily. Saying he had less damage is a very weak irrelevant claim.

Both lost handily. Saying he had less damage is a very weak irrelevant claim.

How about winning a round instead of going 50-43?

If the rematch happens Conor's gonna beat Khabib into retirement again. You guys can fear the rematch and its outcome as much as you want. If Khabib signs the contract he along with all Conor haters are done.

How about winning a round instead of going 50-43?

If the rematch happens Conor's gonna beat Khabib into retirement again. You guys can fear the rematch and its outcome as much as you want. If Khabib signs the contract he along with all Conor haters are done.
Hahahaha beat Khabib into retirement again?!? Are you that deluded? How do you beg for mercy and get tapped equal beating someone into retirement?

Hahahaha beat Khabib into retirement again?!? Are you that deluded? How do you beg for mercy and get tapped equal beating someone into retirement?

Worst version of McGregor won a round from the best version of Khabib which none could do until that point. Khabib felt Conor in there and he knows whats what. He fears losing that 0 to Conor. If Conor didn't return to LW he wouldn't even retire. Just like he shit on bus he's trying to scurry away from a confrontation. But no surprise there. He scurried away before when Nate slapped him in front of everyone.

Worst version of McGregor won a round from the best version of Khabib which none could do until that point. Khabib felt Conor in there and he knows whats what. He fears losing that 0 to Conor. If Conor didn't return to LW he wouldn't even retire. Just like he shit on bus he's trying to scurry away from a confrontation. But no surprise there. He scurried away before when Nate slapped him in front of everyone.
Ah so you’re just fitting the Conor fan stereotype of hyperbole and exaggeration. There are some good Conor fans on here as he’s a good fighter. You’re either a child or a dumbass spouting internet bullshit. Nobody believes that.

I think Conor 2.0 should just pretend to be bad against Dustin and just barely win, maybe thats the only way to encourage Khabib to hold on for his promise of rematching him if he beats Dustin.
If he sparks him in under 60 seconds like Mystic Mac predicted then no way in hell we will ever see Khabib fight again.

Last edited:
Don't want/don't need to watch Conor getting his ass kicked once again.

Bring in GSP

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol Iaquinta lasted the whole 5 rounds and didn't get close to being dropped and also committed no fouls. Conor got smashed, dropped and beaten in his own realm (striking), GnPed, spat on while committing the most fouls in ufc history. It's not even close, Al did better.

Lol Iaquinta lasted the whole 5 rounds and didn't get close to being dropped and also committed no fouls. Conor got smashed, dropped and beaten in his own realm (striking), GnPed, spat on while committing the most fouls in ufc history. It's not even close, Al did better.

Conor won a round and didn't get his face smashed. Al got 50-43ed and got his face smashed. It's simple as that. Al wouldn't last 13 seconds against Conor.

Its fucking sad so many people still fall for this shit. Conors whole persona is basically an internet troll from 2001.

Back