Media Conor McGregor's Main Sparring Partner For UFC 246 Fight v. Cerrone

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Sherdog needs to decide whether Conor is lying about being 5’9 and is actually in the 5’8 or lower levels

or

He’s a big dude beating up the poor 5’7ish featherweight manlets

Cant be both sherdonks

<{cruzshake}>

Different day, different sherdork. What’s hard to understand?

When Cowley moved to SBG to start his MMA career, he claimed to have done ‘everything there was to be done’ in muay thai. Strangely, I haven’t ever heard of any of his prestigious Stadium, WMC, WBC world titles?

Conor isn't 5 foot 9.

Then again, Cowboy isn't 6 foot 0.

Basiclly it's all bull to the shit, and we're looking forward to the fight.

Cowboy is actually the height that he's listed at. He's actually around 6'1, I am 6ft and he was taller than me.

mike bisping said on his podcast that cerrone is way bigger than conor and about as tall as him at 6"1

conor with that yes man training camp mentality

brokeback cerrone gonna ride him hard

Conor is such a midget...No offense to his combat skills which are good but...He has a frame problem IMHO. He is definitely a lightweight but the other lightweights (like Cowboy) look stronger/bigger than him despite being about the same weight.

I think Zabit is bigger than Conor frame wise...Would beat Conor.

Height doesn't matter at all, there is no such thing as a "height advantage".

So he’s sparring with bar buddies in his barn gym in a ghetto part of Dublin for what at this point is the biggest fight of his career

Yep he is clearly “back” and is suuuuuper motivated, to get his last big cheque

Cowboy is actually the height that he's listed at. He's actually around 6'1, I am 6ft and he was taller than me.
You are wrong my friend. Cowboy was listed at 5 foot 11 in his earlier fights. Then he started being listed at 6 foot 1 which is not true. Diaz was an inch taller than Cowboy and he is listed at 6 foot, which is accurate since i met Nate in person. No way Cerrone is 6 foot 1. Look at the UFC 141 weigh in photos/clips between Cerrone vs. Diaz. Cerrone is shorter than Diaz. Look at other fights also. Darren Till is listed at 6 feet tall, and had an inch on Cowboy. Cowboy's earlier 5 foot 11 measurement in his fights is accurate.

maxresdefault.jpg

In a follow up to my post- No way Cerrone is 6 foot 1. This is him and Gaethje (who himself said he is 5 foot 11).

Imagine thinking a minor league fighter with a record of 2-3 is an appropriate double for Cowboy Cerrone.
I was thinking the exact same thing, this is embarassing for a fighter the caliber of conor.
But it's also suspect honestly, there is something wrong there.

Back