Media Conor McGregor's Main Sparring Partner For UFC 246 Fight v. Cerrone

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Conor is 5'4
Jones is 5'11
Cejudo is 4'9

UFC automatically adds 5-6 inches to everyone. Its all just a ruse to make everyone think they are watching A level athletes. When in fact its all just lies, camera tricks, and midget referees.

Leben smiling and having no idea what is about to happen.

<{anton}>

He did.. He said he was going to send Anderson Silva back to minor league in Asia.

This is true for nearly 20 years now. People still says UFC is major league while fighters in ONE FC, Bellator, are chumps.

Mayweather was supposed to be 5'8 too and he had a few inches on him at least.

No way Mayweather is 5'8. He's probably the same height as Kevin Hart.

nHAyeSw.png

6'3 AA vs. 6'4 Jair lol

andrei-arlovski-jair-rozenstruik-ufc-244-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

What the fuck is going here?

Do they just let the fighters satate their height without actually assessing it or what?

but I don't think people give a shit how tall someone is...mike tyson wasn't tall...nobody cared..cause he was ko'ing guys...people care about how guys fight, not how many inches they stand above the ground...It's irrelevant.

Not true

Cant tell you how often i see people saying "x guy would win" based purely on height.

As a 5'9 dude at a school where every other dude was 6' it was annoying.

Because i was the only dude in my grade that knew how to fight but people all the time would just assume the twiggy 6'3 guy would win because he was 6'3

Yall can make manlet jokes idc, im not even mad anymore, but my point is what the qouted text says is incorrect

Conor is the same height as Deron Winn, 5'4"

Frode enters the threads hoping for some cool discussion about sparring...

Nope.. just another gay thread about height, haieline, or something like that..

:rustled:

Back