• Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Donald Cerrone specs:
Height: 6 foot 0
Reach: 73 Inch

Donald is a good deal taller than 5 foot 9 Conor
DSCF3342.jpg

Conor's main training partner for the fight is apparently this dude right here. This is the first pic of Conor sparring since the announcement

EK0T1ehWsAY-kgJ

Cian Cowley, he was with Conor for the bus attack in April 2018
01b86ad0f81f56959ae9baa475a75167_md.jpg

LOL

And these are his specs:
Height: 6 foot 2
Reach is unknown
Cp4Ww8CUsAQy2mC.jpg:large

He was one of the main training partners for the Diaz 2 camp as well. He was KO'd brutally recently, but his overall kick game is pretty decent. His boxing isn't amazing though. I just remember watching a recent fight of his and he threw a million leg kicks in a 3 rounder

Conor isn't 5 foot 9.

Then again, Cowboy isn't 6 foot 0.

Basiclly it's all bull to the shit, and we're looking forward to the fight.

Are we supposed to be able to clean anything at all from that bit of information or we just being so excited that every tid-bit is worth a look?

So this guy was with Conor for the bus attack another pal, bud, yesman, I would've been more impressed if he had actually brought someone in who's just not another hanger on...

Cian Cowley is a bum that recently got knocked stiff by some nobody

What better way to emulate Cerrone than a training partner who is easily KO'd ? Changing the game as always

22v3jw.jpg

Conor isn't 5 foot 9.

Then again, Cowboy isn't 6 foot 0.

Basiclly it's all bull to the shit, and we're looking forward to the fight.

Um how tall do you think they are? Cowboy is a lanky dude, 6' sounds about right. 5'9 sounds about right for Connor too?

nHAyeSw.png

6'3 AA vs. 6'4 Jair lol

andrei-arlovski-jair-rozenstruik-ufc-244-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

This I don't understand at all....arlovski is clearly 2-3 inches taller....why isn't their height taken before the fight, to have accurate info? I just don't get it...A fighters stats, should all be measured by a dr. before every fight...height, weight, reach, everything...get accurate info...how hard is that?

Conor is 2ft something. If Diaz was 3 times bigger.

Back