Media Conor McGregor's Main Sparring Partner For UFC 246 Fight v. Cerrone

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Good for Conor, still should be someone a little bit more talented but less damage before a fight the better.

Just you two boys, don't go to the bar afterwards.

Donald Cerrone specs:
Height: 6 foot 0
Reach: 73 Inch

Donald is a good deal taller than 5 foot 9 Conor
DSCF3342.jpg

Conor's main training partner for the fight is apparently this dude right here. This is the first pic of Conor sparring since the announcement

EK0T1ehWsAY-kgJ

Cian Cowley, he was with Conor for the bus attack in April 2018
01b86ad0f81f56959ae9baa475a75167_md.jpg

LOL

And these are his specs:
Height: 6 foot 2
Reach is unknown
Cp4Ww8CUsAQy2mC.jpg:large

He was one of the main training partners for the Diaz 2 camp as well. He was KO'd brutally recently, but his overall kick game is pretty decent. His boxing isn't amazing though. I just remember watching a recent fight of his and he threw a million leg kicks in a 3 rounder

You should honestly change your name to “I want to bottom for Conor”.

Connor released cherry picked clips or sparring with Paulie to talk shit and hype a fight, no one wants to come in to help him after that shit.

Imagine thinking a minor league fighter with a record of 2-3 is an appropriate double for Cowboy Cerrone.

I agree, sometimes the stats guys just mess up like when they had Anderson at 5'11".

g6Frmuq.jpg

Leben smiling and having no idea what is about to happen.

<{anton}>

Well guys Donald Cerrone doesn’t spar anymore so this topic is moot

Worked when he cleaned up the featherweight division.
Well, Khabib would clean out the whole division even if he trained with 2 year old girl. Yet he doesn't because it would be stupid..

Conor is the tallest 5'9 in the UFC roster. I don't know if it's an underlisting or he's the only legit 5'9 in the roster. Alvarez was supposed to be 5'10 or something and Conor literally dwarfed him. Mayweather was supposed to be 5'8 too and he had a few inches on him at least. And the guy officially has more reach than Cerrone.

Cerrone on the other hand is listed 6'1 but I think he's more like 6'0. Diaz seemed taller than him in their fight.

Sherdog needs to decide whether Conor is lying about being 5’9 and is actually in the 5’8 or lower levels

or

He’s a big dude beating up the poor 5’7ish featherweight manlets

Cant be both sherdonks

<{cruzshake}>

Cohwboi was twice me size, with leygs like cuncreet. Me foot was like a belewn af'r the foight.

but I don't think people give a shit how tall someone is...mike tyson wasn't tall...nobody cared..cause he was ko'ing guys...people care about how guys fight, not how many inches they stand above the ground...It's irrelevant.

manlet detected

Back