"Conor McGregor will break like a girl" RDA

Science and Western positivism is but one way of interpreting it does not trump other forms of knowledge. However, it is privileged by Western, patriarchal society and your bone-headed assertion surely proves this. If you want to beat your chest and yell "science" then it's your right as a certified neanderthal. I could provide a counter argument about women's resilience beaing greater than men's in the face social and emotional turmoil. We could talk about higher suicide rates of men too. Which gender is more likely to break?
Higher suicide rates in men are due to more societal pressures and less help. When women run into problems they cry and wait to be comforted, men aren't respected for doing that. Sure they may get help, but they lose status and are no longer that confident, on top of the world person that women masturbate to novels about and other men subconsciously see the other man as someone needing their help, like a woman typically does. Men have to endure all the classical expectations of a male while being hindered by modern feminism, that is why suicide rates are higher among men.

Then how come they don't have all women fighting in wars?

or why the draft was only for men. all feminists need to go their local veterans hospital and kiss the feet of MEN who fought for their freedom.

Lol.

It'd be factually wrong. I can show you an almost unlimited amount of data of wars, killings, torture, turmoil ever since we were homo erectus that would show that males have suffered far more than females and natural selection has chosen males to be FAR MORE resilient than woman in every sense of the word.

on average, of course. Men kill themselves more because men have it harder than women, simply put. However, data shows that women attempt to kill themselves just as much as men. they just fail to kill themselves.

Lol.

Me oh my. Wars, killing, torture... who was it that perpetrated these things men or women? Are you saying men suffer more because of other men? So who's fault is it for the human race's suffering?

or why the draft was only for men. all feminists need to go their local veterans hospital and kiss the feet of MEN who fought for their freedom.

Lol.

Tell me, every time you look at your avatar do you pitch a tent?

Me oh my. Wars, killing, torture... who was it that perpetrated these things men or women? Are you saying men suffer more because of other men? So who's fault is it for the human race's suffering?
You honestly have never seen what women do to one another when they're jealous? You're thick as hell. Some women go bat shit insane if a guy shows attention to another woman.

You are only analyzing the aggressor, what about the defender? If an army of men comes to attack, do you think the country you live in is going to send an army of women to combat them? Lol.

there is a reason why there are no women in special forces. know any women who are green berets? I think there's ONE. you think the people who went to kill osama bin laden, any of them were women? Lol.

You seem to find a particular amount of comfort in the knowledge that a male fighter could beat a fighter under any circumstance. It's almost as if you get some pleasure from it too. Perhaps your mother rubbed your face in it or something. Confusing individual.

Found you:

You honestly have never seen what women do to one another when they're jealous? You're thick as hell. Some women go bat shit insane if a guy shows attention to another woman.

and you're thicker again if you think some experiences or casual observations that you've had = the norm or some causal link

Maybe they gonna be doin some fuckin

You are only analyzing the aggressor, what about the defender? If an army of men comes to attack, do you think the country you live in is going to send an army of women to combat them? Lol.

there is a reason why there are no women in special forces. know any women who are green berets? I think there's ONE. you think the people who went to kill osama bin laden, any of them were women? Lol.

You know that war was a farce right?

Tell me, every time you look at your avatar do you pitch a tent?
Don't know why you are so upset at the guy with the RRR av? what he said about the physical aspects are true, also your post on women being mentally tougher or more resilient is true as well, facts are facts, you need to accept the ones you don't like the same way you accept the ones you do like. RRR posted facts, men are stronger, we have more bone mass, etc..... its true...you sound awfully upset that you were born with a vagina

You sound like you have much experience in the field. Maybe you're an experienced practitioner. Maybe you have been dominated in the past, which now has educated you to believe that this is an acceptable way for people to act.

I am bro , I'm kind of old so i had to go and check my prostate...not fun. But maybe you and your boy like it, everyone is different you know? Have you checked your prostate yet??

You know that war was a farce right?
Women are just as capable as men, right? I'm still waiting for the day for ANY nation in the world to have a majority of women army combatants.

I wanna see XY chromosomes against ISIS. and about your pitching a tent thing, I only pitch a tent when I see the gif of Ronda getting her faced bashed in.

FzDO56R.gif

Don't know why you are so upset at the guy with the RRR av? what he said about the physical aspects are true, also your post on women being mentally tougher or more resilient is true as well, facts are facts, you need to accept the ones you don't like the same way you accept the ones you do like. RRR posted facts, men are stronger, we have more bone mass, etc..... its true...you sound awfully upset that you were born with a vagina
Women aren't tougher or more resilient than men.

Women and men attempt suicides are the same rate, men are more succesful at it. Also the societal pressures on men are far greater than of women all across the world.

Women are just as capable as men, right? I'm still waiting for the day for ANY nation in the world to have a majority of women army combatants.

I wanna see XY chromosomes against ISIS. and about your pitching a tent thing, I only pitch a tent when I see the gif of Ronda getting her faced bashed in.

it's a shame they tolerate people like you here...or anywhere for that matter..

He's calling him weak. Why are you feigning as if this isn't a known idiom? You suggesting his comment has a link with some sort of underlying "attitude of violence against women" is just dumb.

Back