"Conor McGregor will break like a girl" RDA

Women aren't tougher or more resilient than men.

Women and men attempt suicides are the same rate, men are more succesful at it. Also the societal pressures on men are far greater than of women all across the world.
I know, was just trying to give the baby a bottle

Conor begged Herb to stand him up from getting pounded on the ground by Mendes. You could see the tears in Conor's eyes.

Women are just as capable as men, right? I'm still waiting for the day for ANY nation in the world to have a majority of women army combatants.

I wanna see XY chromosomes against ISIS. and about your pitching a tent thing, I only pitch a tent when I see the gif of Ronda getting her faced bashed in.

What decent person doesn't get a chubby when they see this clip?
FzDO56R.gif

do you have a dupe account for all popular fighters that lose or just lesnar and ronda?

I think he means he will make Conor quit in the fight, and he is insulting Conor's masculinity.

I don't think he was delving too deeply into the physical and psychological differences between the sexes.

This is what I took away from it, it's a pretty easy thing to understand I don't know why people would try to break it down like it's lyrics to a fucking tool song.

do you have a dupe account for all popular fighters that lose or just lesnar and ronda?
No I have my account and RRR has his or her own account. RRR spoke the truth and presented facts, you and male problem disagreed with the facts and made him out to be a chauvinist. Are femi-nazi's so butthurt that you can't accept simple facts? Men are stronger than women = FACT

Man I know Conor is ballin' but he absolutely sucks at dressing himself. I'm embarrassed for him it's that bad. And my god was that a fuckin purse!

Gotta say though the python chair is cool.

no, you're an obnoxious cunt. i'm pretty fucking cool.
Nah dog, you're a whiny little doucher. You should really not think so highly of yourself and loosen up when people disagree with your opinions, brah.

No I have my account and RRR has his or her own account. RRR spoke the truth and presented facts, you and male problem disagreed with the facts and made him out to be a chauvinist. Are femi-nazi's so butthurt that you can't accept simple facts? Men are stronger than women = FACT
god i hate arguing with stupid people, but here i go again...

the point is that rda sounds like a scumbag for saying he'll break a man like a girl. obviously males are physically stronger than women, fuckin captain obvious.

Nah dog, you're a whiny little doucher. You should really not think so highly of yourself and loosen up when people disagree with your opinions, brah.
you just shut up and be shutting up while youre at it. you are a disgrace of a person.

Quiet nerd. McGregor would kick you through the cage which nearly just happened to Hendricks. He wouldn't even need to use his fists to send you flying.
I talked about your man crush and in like fashion, you got upset. I'm sorry to have hurt your feelings buddy. Care for a hug?

I talked about your man crush and in like fashion, you got upset. I'm sorry to have hurt your feelings buddy. Care for a hug?

Your man crush is Nick huh? And no, no hug. I don't swing that way bro.

god i hate arguing with stupid people, but here i go again...

the point is that rda sounds like a scumbag for saying he'll break a man like a girl. obviously males are physically stronger than women, fuckin captain obvious.
If you were truly intelligent you would take into consideration that he comes from Brasil, saying something like that in a South American country is not as offensive as it is here. they just aren't up to speed with issues like that or are not as sensitive to comments like that as we in North America are. I doubt his intentions were bad.

you just shut up and be shutting up while youre at it. you are a disgrace of a person.

Says the guy who is throwing a fit because other people didn't agree with him. The epitome of a whiny fucking bitch. Just deal with it. Oh god someone doesn't agree with you. Welcome to the real world, sounds like you haven't experienced much of it at all whatsoever.

Man I know Conor is ballin' but he absolutely sucks at dressing himself. I'm embarrassed for him it's that bad. And my god was that a fuckin purse!

Gotta say though the python chair is cool.
It's called a Murse, Man + Purse.

Don't look at me bro, I ain't gay, i wouldn't wear that shit, i just remembered it being on an episode of Friends.

Says the guy who is throwing a fit because other people didn't agree with him. The epitome of a whiny fucking bitch. Just deal with it. Oh god someone doesn't agree with you. Welcome to the real world, sounds like you haven't experienced much of it at all whatsoever.
strange, you have the disposition of a virginia hick but nearly perfect written grammar...it sure is a new world..

Back