"Conor McGregor will break like a girl" RDA

Wouldn't have expected someone with an avatar of a KO'd RRR to pull that one of his 'box of (hah) of misogynist justifications'.

women are generally weaker, slower, shorter, less bone mass, less RBC's, less HGH, less Test etc etc. than men

this is factually correct. if you wanted to become stronger and faster, would you take estrogen or testosterone?

science > misogyny.

This quote has a myriad of layers, which has me asking questions for sherdog/RDA like:

- What does a girl break like?
- Does he mean this in a physical or psychological sense?
- Is it your experience that women break more easily than men?
- Does RDA have experience in breaking girls?
- Does this have sexual connotations (and therefore is imbued with homoerotic sentiment)?*
- Does this harbor an attitude of violence against women?

Resident Sher-psychologists, alphabros, whiteknights etc. please weigh-in

*not that there's anything wrong with that

- A girl would break like a twig against a male fighter.
- Physical.
- It's not experience. It's biology.
- White knight statement.

There are no maidens to be rescued here and if you point them in the direction of this thread they will not sleep with you. Who are you trying to impress?

OMG can't wait for this fight. The losing side is going to get so rekt and butthurt. We're gonna see bumps, crows, denials, excuses, rages, suicide by mods, winner and loser hyperboles etc. etc. March 5th can't come fast enough. Hope the stream stays stable on my neighbor's wireless.

TS, you seem like a very insecure, self-conscious, confused person.
Don't worry about it so much.

If you don't know what it means, you probably never had male friends or brothers.

Listen to Bob Dylan, he wrote a song about it.

Hopefully not like Paige Vanzant or Joanna Jedlskjdfoip0wecmo...

women are generally weaker, slower, shorter, less bone mass, less RBC's, less HGH, less Test etc etc. than men

this is factually correct. if you wanted to become stronger and faster, would you take estrogen or testosterone?

science > misogyny.
you also are a shitbag of a troll. just fyi.

This quote has a myriad of layers, which has me asking questions for sherdog/RDA like:

- Does this have sexual connotations (and therefore is imbued with homoerotic sentiment)?*

Don't get complicated and dramatic kid, I'm gonna translate it for you...he is saying that he is gonna RAPE your boy like he or you could have ever imagine. When he says RAPE, he means that in the middle of the beating he secretly is gonna finger Mcdouchebag you know where all the way bro and he is gonna like it. So, I hope you are now clear.

science > misogyny.

Science and Western positivism is but one way of interpreting it does not trump other forms of knowledge. However, it is privileged by Western, patriarchal society and your bone-headed assertion surely proves this. If you want to beat your chest and yell "science" then it's your right as a certified neanderthal. I could provide a counter argument about women's resilience beaing greater than men's in the face social and emotional turmoil. We could talk about higher suicide rates of men too. Which gender is more likely to break?

i think he's just too esl to talk shit properly.

either that or he's a total chauvinist, wife beater and/or date rapist.
I can't imagine RDA putting GHB in someone's drink and then screwing them unconscious.

Don't get complicated and dramatic kid, I'm gonna translate it for you...he is saying that he is gonna RAPE your boy like he or you could have ever imagine. When he says RAPE, he means that in the middle of the beating he secretly is gonna finger Mcdouchebag you know where all the way bro and he is gonna like it. So, I hope you are now clear.

You sound like you have much experience in the field. Maybe you're an experienced practitioner. Maybe you have been dominated in the past, which now has educated you to believe that this is an acceptable way for people to act.

Science and Western positivism is but one way of interpreting it does not trump other forms of knowledge. However, it is privileged by Western, patriarchal society and your bone-headed assertion surely proves this. If you want to beat your chest and yell "science" then it's your right as a certified neanderthal. I could provide a counter argument about women's resilience beaing greater than men's in the face social and emotional turmoil. We could talk about higher suicide rates of men too. Which gender is more likely to break?

It'd be factually wrong. I can show you an almost unlimited amount of data of wars, killings, torture, turmoil ever since we were homo erectus that would show that males have suffered far more than females and natural selection has chosen males to be FAR MORE resilient than woman in every sense of the word.

on average, of course. Men kill themselves more because men have it harder than women, simply put. However, data shows that women attempt to kill themselves just as much as men. they just fail to kill themselves.

Lol.

Because the average man could make the average woman cry for mercy faster than the average man could make another average man?

While it may be a statement implying women are physically weaker than men, it is also a fact, despite any hurt feelings you may experience.

- A girl would break like a twig against a male fighter.
- Physical.
- It's not experience. It's biology.

There are no maidens to be rescued here and if you point them in the direction of this thread they will not sleep with you. Who are you trying to impress?

You seem to find a particular amount of comfort in the knowledge that a male fighter could beat a fighter under any circumstance. It's almost as if you get some pleasure from it too. Perhaps your mother rubbed your face in it or something. Confusing individual.

i think rda means after landing a few of these conor will be begging for the fight end.

SevereBogusAfricanrockpython.gif

EarnestLightIsopod.gif

tumblr_nl9e1dzCRK1u2ragso2_250.gif

dos%2Banjos%2Bcagecraft.gif

daringrealisticanglerfish.gif

Then how come they don't have all women fighting in wars?

Back