"Conor McGregor will break like a girl" RDA

Dat grade 2 education
Lol, Master's Degree from Baylor University in Chemical Engineering, I'm pretty sure is a lot higher than 2nd grade education level. You keep spouting off bullshit insults that you have no way of proving.

By me calling you a douchebag, that's pretty much evident by this point. I can prove my point, all you can do is throw childish insults my way. You're a pathetic loser.

Lol, Master's Degree from Baylor University in Chemical Engineering, I'm pretty sure is a lot higher than 2nd grade education level. You keep spouting off bullshit insults that you have no way of proving.

By me calling you a douchebag, that's pretty much evident by this point. I can prove my point, all you can do is throw childish insults my way. You're a pathetic loser.
Lol sure kid. You're a spaz of the highest degree. Stealing children's milk money while you jig high school is not a career.

Thanks for playing little boy. It has been a slice.

Lol sure kid. You're a spaz of the highest degree. Stealing children's milk money while you jig high school is not a career.

Thanks for playing little boy. It has been a slice.
I'll tell you what's gonna be a slice pussy boy, I'm blocking your stupid ass account for two reasons.

1.) because you're too fucking dumb to speak to

2.) this is how I'm keeping up with names that I'm gonna roast the fuck alive after RDA puts a stamp on Conor's ass.

I'll tell you what's gonna be a slice pussy boy, I'm blocking your stupid ass account for two reasons.

1.) because you're too fucking dumb to speak to

2.) this is how I'm keeping up with names that I'm gonna roast the fuck alive after RDA puts a stamp on Conor's ass.

Oh no!!!! you will type text on a screen? Oh no!

Poor guy, it must be tough being you 24/7.

Did you rip open any torsos in Waco? I'd think we'd have heard something about that up here in Dallas. So are you a psycho killer or a nerd from a private Christian school?

Back