Conor McGregor WICKED kick!! (Gif)

Thank you sir. I love Conor but he nuthuggery is out of control. These geeks are going to jinx him.

Funny part is I'm a big Conor fan myself, but yeah sometimes you gotta show these blind nuthuggers what's up.

''Not even hard''

GTFO :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unless you are really fat or have 0 cordination,flexibility and athleticism, this isn't something that is very hard.

I'm not talking about the 540 hook kick (the midair version), that is hard as fuck and is 100x harder than what Conor did.

Lol I saw Jake Shields doing that once.

Cool, kick, I agree Pettis did it better and use more lol's it makes you sound smart.

Unless you are really fat or have 0 cordination,flexibility and athleticism, this isn't something that is very hard.

I'm not talking about the 540 hook kick (the midair version), that is hard as fuck and is 100x harder than what Conor did.

I eagerly await your youtube video.

Nothing new here. Just the master of human movement using masterful human movement. The goat being the goat, Is normal.

The Ufc has the best mma fighters in the world ever to grace this planet and I'd say a small handful can perform these kicks and you think they're easy?

Lay of the crack you moron you gotta be fishing

Anderson silvas front kick is easy too just kick the clouds BOOOM job done :icon_neut

I eagerly await your youtube video.

What? of me doing a tornado kick fake into a capoeira wheel kick? Why would i want to upload that?

If i finally manage to do an actual impressive kick like a 540 hook kick, i will totally upload it to youtube, but I'm not gonna upload a vid of me doing something that shouldnt be impressive to anyone who is a good kicker.

BTW, landing that in a fight would be impressive though, landing a spinning heel kick is already impressive, but just throwing one is not.

The Ufc has the best mma fighters in the world ever to grace this planet and I'd say a small handful can perform these kicks and you think they're easy?

Lay of the crack you moron you gotta be fishing

Anderson silvas front kick is easy too just kick the clouds BOOOM job done :icon_neut

The Impressive part is Silva landing the kick, not throwing one. Show me who Conor is actually hitting with that kick, oh yeah thats right...

That's a green belt TKD fake into a basic capoeira kick. Looks somewhat cool but....yawn.

That mid-air one is freaking crazy though.

I dont understand why this technique isnt utilized more in the octagon

That's a green belt TKD fake into a basic capoeira kick. Looks somewhat cool but....yawn.

That mid-air one is freaking crazy though.

Thank god there are some people who actually know things about kicks in this thread...

The follow up barf to the opponent's face is the real kicker

Back