Conor McGregor WICKED kick!! (Gif)

AhuraMazda

Purple Belt
Reaction score
350qp9u.jpg

lol and they say Aldo is the better striker. lol and they say fedor is the GOAT over him. lol and they say Jones is P4P the better fighter. lol and they call pettis "Showtime".

Jan 18, 2015. The man, the myth, the legend honors us with his presence inside the octagon. Stay tuned to witness excellence.

That'll be a great weapon if he doesn't get KTFO by an overhand.

Incomprehensible speed and technique.

RIP Dennis Siver. We hardly knew you (or cared)

That fake in the mid-move can come in handy.

I'm a big fan but that kick doesn't constitute 'striking' :)

Im enjoying Connor's run and Im glad the sport has a new star like him but the way these geeks are nuthugging is way out of proportion to what he's actually accomplished.

So now I know why that wacky kick is in the EA UFC game...

They've toned the game down a lot with patches thankfully but at first, lots of guys were throwing it.

That's not even hard to be honest, just a fake tornado kick into a capoeira wheel kick. Do that mid air and you are actually doing something WICKED, since you are doing a 540 hook kick.

tumblr_mlz1f54xNq1qeztguo1_500.gif

pettisgif.gif

Pettis did it better :cool:

That's not even hard to be honest, just a fake tornado kick into a capoeira wheel kick. Do that mid air and you are actually doing something WICKED, since you are doing a 540 hook kick.

pettisgif.gif

Thank you sir. I love Conor but he nuthuggery is out of control. These geeks are going to jinx him.

Can I be like him one day?

pettisgif.gif

Get out of my thread.

Back