Conor McGregor WICKED kick!! (Gif)

Thank god there are some people who actually know things about kicks in this thread...

LOL

Sherdog is full of virgin noses that couldnt throw a basic round house ffs never mind know what belt could do a tkd kick.

Thank god there are some people who actually know things about kicks in this thread...
Hey no fuck you Justin you are a bad person for not being absolutely bamboozled by this completely showy series of spins into a basic pivoting hook kick.

There will only be 1 King Goat and his majesty sir conor does not approve of having to fight trash.

Not impressed with mid air one.. I'm only impressed with one Connor threw

LOL

Sherdog is full of virgin noses that couldnt throw a basic round house ffs never mind know what belt could do a tkd kick.

Yeah and those are exactly the ones who are impressed by this. Anyone who can more kicks than a standard roundhouse (be it head, torso or leg) shouldn't consider this a WICKED kick, unless he actually lands it during a fight, that would be pretty crazy.

When I'm in bed at night and ready to go to sleep, I hop out of the bed doing that kick and flick the light switch off with my toe. Easy kick man, any bum can do it. Not impressed at all.

I dont understand why this technique isnt utilized more in the octagon

because maybe it's just a lot of useless shucking and jiving before he actually throws a a strike and would probably get tackled long before he could execute the kick?

When I'm in bed at night and ready to go to sleep, I hop out of the bed doing that kick and flick the light switch off with my toe. Easy kick man, any bum can do it. Not impressed at all.
Oh, dude, same here. Actually, I usually do that while eating the centers out of several Oreo

What? of me doing a tornado kick fake into a capoeira wheel kick? Why would i want to upload that?

If i finally manage to do an actual impressive kick like a 540 hook kick, i will totally upload it to youtube, but I'm not gonna upload a vid of me doing something that shouldnt be impressive to anyone who is a good kicker.

BTW, landing that in a fight would be impressive though, landing a spinning heel kick is already impressive, but just throwing one is not.

The troll is strong in this one.

It'd be dope if he KO'd Siver (or any opponent) with that move haha. I'm not a huge McGregor fan but I love watching the guy fight.

It'd be dope if he KO'd Siver (or any opponent) with that move haha. I'm not a huge McGregor fan but I love watching the guy fight.

So I take it that you are not a fan based on his antics?

This guy is clearly next MMA goat.

[YT]-Ym5zvKA3Ck[/YT]

Started TKD when I was 15...many years ago. Definitely learn a lot of flashy, useless, kicks and setups. As it sounds like you are aware.

Not saying it wouldn't be cool to land, but saying that is an "advanced" kick is crazy.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Conor fight Aldo next, but I'm starting to hope Siver pulls off the upset. The McGregor fan boys are way more off putting than Fedor's fan boys ever were.

Back