• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor wants to fight 3 times this year

Corrado Soprano

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Obviously June is out of the question but maybe next month? McGregor is someone who achieves his goals and finishes what he starts. His mental game is on the level of Muhammad Ali and his willpower is second to none (Mike Goldberg voice). I think he can still be active, just needs to make slight adjustments in training.

(Swipe left for video)

Obviously June is out of the question but maybe next month? McGregor is someone who achieves his goals and finishes what he starts. His mental game is on the level of Muhammad Ali and his willpower is second to none (Mike Goldberg voice). I think he can still be active, just needs to make slight adjustments in training.

(Swipe left for video)

Actually feel pretty bad for Conor.

But he didn't pay it forward while he was not fighting, and he's paying the price for that now.

Courageous to comenback at all after that leg snapping. Conor is a lion

giphy.webp

I feel fuck all for Conor lol the dude is a complete scumbag, and has earnt himself millions in the process.

Good riddance.

You know what?

Yeah!

• Love
Reactions: TCE
Conor is a can and only looked out for himself. So about the nuthugging financial fans, how much did you get for defending him all these years?

conor looks so handsome here, what an absolute lion want to fight 3 times in 6 months

the mma goat is blessing us with his presence. we should thank everyday conor is gonna bless our bum souls with his greatness yet i dont see any appreciation on the trolls here

shame on you all

conor looks so handsome here, what an absolute lion want to fight 3 times in 6 months

the mma goat is blessing us with his presence. we should thank everyday conor is gonna bless our bum souls with his greatness yet i dont see any appreciation on the trolls here

shame on you all

Who the fuck is this guy ^ ?

<FookIsThatGuy>

He is gonna fight his urge to drink and snort 3 times this year.

1. Old guy at a pub
2. Chick in a nightclub bathroom
3. Little kid in line at an ice cream truck

I could see it.

He'll probably win at least 2 out of 3 of those too
I think you're being a bit optimistic. He couldn't handle the old guy at the pub with two good legs.

(Swipe left for video)

U mean Conor fans mental game is on level of Ali and have willpower second to none for still believing, hoping, wishing...

Conor fans mental game, willpower, and PMA almost rival that of Chandlers

Back