Media Conor McGregor talking to reporters at the premeire of "Road House"

He'll look like a raisin in no time flat with what he's doing. And you know he'll get more plastic surgery being how insecure the guy is to combat the effects. Seriously, he's gonna look like some Beverly hills housewife in 10 years time.

that's what it is for me. he's starting to get a Mickey Rourke look in his face especially his eyes/eyebrows.

giphy.gif

Another shitty knock off of a classic. Trailers looked dumb as fuck, hope it bombs.
Ye but its in Florida BY GAWD. Everythings funner down here even the guy who got his face eat off was having a good time.......Well till he got his face eat off. We got beaches we got excitement and we even got crazy face eating zombie people. That will surely cure a boring day......BY GAWD😎

Agreed 100 percent
Conor Mcgregor is a loser, not because he loses fights, that happens to almost everyone, but because of the way he conducts himself and how poorly he treats others

He's the complete opposite of St Jones, who only used coke to get familiar with how it works and then he could help those with addictions to overcome

Conor should let go of his pride, pick up the Gospel, leave his family and follow St Jones

He's the complete opposite of St Jones, who only used coke to get familiar with how it works and then he could help those with addictions to overcome

Conor should let go of his pride, pick up the Gospel, leave his family and follow St Jones
Conor Mcgregor reminds me of Lucifer, once a beautiful angel, but then he started to rebel against God he has been banished to fiery depths of hell.

The only way to escape is if Saint Jones blesses him with his holyness. Saint Jones would need to place his hand on Conor's shoulder for about 10 seconds, which would be enough to transfer all his positive holy energy into Conor. Only then can Conor escape the hell he is in

That was my thought as well... like he just did a line 30 seconds before the interview.

Any drug testing at all is going to disqualify this clown from ever doing MMA again.

Coke gets out of your system pretty quickly. It's the drug of choice for premier league footballers for that reason.

Imagine being at the premier for your movie and having the attitude of "onwards to the next one." Someone was a bit unfocused during media training.

Back