Media Conor McGregor talking to reporters at the premeire of "Road House"

I would do coke back in the day once every few months just to party. Conor has a serious problem, it's definitely not just a party thing. Not in a million years would I have done coke and then went and did a fucking interview.

Seems pretty normal for Conor. Doesn't sound like gibberish to me. But hey, English isn't my first language and I know for a lot of people who do have English as their first language, that English is often very difficult for them.

Hes 35 but looks deep into his 40s man crazy

that and all the Irish booze has aged him like hell

He is a LOSER. ALL $500M of his net worth is just the result of dumb luck. He will never win again in the UFC and that's what counts. His $500M net worth isn't worth the $500M it was written on! Even his $500M is not worth $500M. He's really only worth $100M according to my extensive, highly qualified calculations, so that makes him even that much more of a $100M LOSER!

He is a LOSER. ALL $500M of his net worth is just the result of dumb luck. He will never win again in the UFC and that's what counts. His $500M net worth isn't worth the $500M it was written on! Even his $500M is not worth $500M. He's really only worth $100M according to my extensive, highly qualified calculations, so that makes him even that much more of a $100M LOSER!
There is a lot of luck involved for literally everyone with high net worth. But Conor has marketed himself purely in MMA like nobody else.

There are about 29000 people in the world with net worth of $100+M and almost a half of them are US citizens. I am sure his net worth is several times that amount. And there is about 7.9 billion people in the world.

I get why he is unlikable to many people at this point. And money/fame is a part of it as well besides the obvious. But it is funny to hear people calling him a loser.

why did he color his hair? the man looks so weird. he has a giant ass head, big ass face, weird looking eyebrows like post-surgery Wanderlei, and now he looks more Arabic than Irish.

Administration of a Dopamine Re-uptake Inhibitor, 100%.

Pulse and blood-pressure through the roof, his twitchiness and his mannerisms with him touching his face and licking his lips just before talking are classic signs.

I mean, sure, go insufflate whatever you like, but I don't think doing that when he is likely to be on-camera for interviews is very smart.

He's probably at the point where as he would say "I don't give a FOOK" followed by manic laughter.

Seems pretty normal for Conor. Doesn't sound like gibberish to me. But hey, English isn't my first language and I know for a lot of people who do have English as their first language, that English is often very difficult for them.
It's more to do with his mannerisms and what he's saying than his speech. Everything is hyper accentuated (even for Conor). Definitely coke induced imo.

Last edited:
There is a lot of luck involved for literally everyone with high net worth. But Conor has marketed himself purely in MMA like nobody else.

There are about 29000 people in the world with net worth of $100+M and almost a half of them are US citizens. I am sure his net worth is several times that amount. And there is about 7.9 billion people in the world.

I get why he is unlikable to many people at this point. And money/fame is a part of it as well besides the obvious. But it is funny to hear people calling him a loser.
Right now he is the definition of a loser, the dude has a family. He the opposite of what a man should be at his age.

Hes 35 but looks deep into his 40s man crazy

that and all the Irish booze has aged him like hell

He'll look like a raisin in no time flat with what he's doing. And you know he'll get more plastic surgery being how insecure the guy is to combat the effects. Seriously, he's gonna look like some Beverly hills housewife in 10 years time.

Last edited:
Bruh, he's always been animated. He has become more animated with age, probably because he is more comfortable with that part of himself. I'm not disputing coke usage, especially in the infamous Ronaldo pics. But this one doesn't stike me as that mich worse than normal. Especially for an alcoholic like Conor.

However, that's something completely than jibberish. The actual thing I was talking about.
I take it that you've never done coke or been around people growing up that did it? It's pretty easy to spot if you've been around it enough.

Back