Media Conor McGregor talking to reporters at the premeire of "Road House"

DyTYQ2v.gif

I take it that you've never done coke or been around people growing up that did it?

No, you guesed wrong on both accounts.

Bud, I rewatched. It and he does seem extra figgity on second thought. I'm just in a certain kind of mood because in another thread someone is constantly moving goal posts and being obnoxious about it. Your goal posts moving was just a bit too much to add on top of it. But on rewatching it, you are probably right, but again. I was talking about the jibberish, not the mannerisms.

Right now he is the definition of a loser, the dude has a family. He the opposite of what a man should be at his age.
Exactly, this dude should be a good father figure and family man, instead he's fucked up on coke/booze/pills constantly and is always fucking women that are not his wife.

I still cant't get over those ridiculous looking trimmed eyebrows. What was he thinking... <{clintugh}>

Yikes. This is embarrassingly awful.

I’ve been there before… and like @Poirierfan said above, the body language and mannerisms are a dead ringer. This dude is skeeted to hell and back while also drunk which scrubs the paranoia that accompanies pure stimulant abuse.

There’s no way someone in this stage of addiction can properly train for an elite level fight. His heart will explode.

Interestingly, this is another McG clip from a press conference in January 2016. = A full 8yrs and 2months ago.
Again, it's fairly classic signs the body-language, inability to keep still, constant hand and head movement, almost involuntary upper body movements / heaving etc.

make of it what you will....

Mcg-classic.gif

Last edited:
Goddamn, Conor. Put it down. And don’t pick it back up again. You look like total shit. Get help, man. Get help now before it’s too late.

Interestingly, this is another McG clip from a press conference in January 2016. = A full 8yrs and 2months ago.
Again, it's fairly classic signs the body-language, inability to keep still, constant hand and head movement etc.

make of it what you will....

Mcg-classic.gif
I was just thinking about when was the first time I noticed definite stimulate usage and thought back to that presser. I can't believe it's been 8 damn years already.

I would do coke back in the day once every few months just to party. Conor has a serious problem, it's definitely not just a party thing. Not in a million years would I have done coke and then went and did a fucking interview.
I used to pop molly and rock up to work as a youngin, even went to team meetings on the shit after a big weekend. Still to this day I have no idea how no one noticed (outside of those colleagues who did it with me of course)

But yeah suffice to say it wasn't the smartest decision, if I was Mac there is no chance I would jump on the blow during these events, I would at least wait until afterwards LOL.

I used to pop molly and rock up to work as a youngin, even went to team meetings on the shit after a big weekend. Still to this day I have no idea how no one noticed (outside of those colleagues who did it with me of course)

But yeah suffice to say it wasn't the smartest decision, if I was Mac there is no chance I would jump on the blow during these events, I would at least wait until afterwards LOL.
I'm sure he feels untouchable. Molly is different btw, that shit made me Happy and sociable. Coke makes you paranoid and fidgety. I could never control my mouth when on it. Lol

I'm sure he feels untouchable. Molly is different btw, that shit made me Happy and sociable. Coke makes you paranoid and fidgety. I could never control my mouth when on it. Lol
Yeah but that's the problem with MDMA, it makes you a little too friendly, not to mention your pupils are the size of dinner plates, very noticeable, I could tell within seconds someone who had dropped. As for the coke yeah, very fidgety, constant hand and mouth movements all of which are unnatural, again very noticeable if you know what you're looking for.

Ok I may be the only one to say this but I found that conor looked pretty good in there, maybe a little too good? Like hormone treatment and plastic surgery too good. Something about his appearance is completely unnatural.

Right now he is the definition of a loser, the dude has a family. He the opposite of what a man should be at his age.
Agreed 100 percent
Conor Mcgregor is a loser, not because he loses fights, that happens to almost everyone, but because of the way he conducts himself and how poorly he treats others

Agreed 100 percent
Conor Mcgregor is a loser, not because he loses fights, that happens to almost everyone, but because of the way he conducts himself and how poorly he treats others
If Conor was an upstanding cool guy family man we wouldn't be nearly as entertained. You don't want to see it but at the same time you can't look away from his spiral into the dark Irish abyss. Lol

Last edited:
Back