Conor McGregor: "Sinead O'Connor is a mad bitch."

She was talking shit about the Catholic Church before it was cool, live on US tv no less.

original
And this is how they did it in 1978, before it was even not cool.

This is me saying stop saying "before it was cool." Somebody born in the 1980s cannot have been a vegetarian or vegan in the 1960s or 1970s, "before it was cool."

Prince wrote this song back in 1985 for a side project he worked on. People seem to forget that.
Wrote which song?
Foggy Dew??
Earlier in the thread someone said Prince didn't write anything for Sinead

It’s amazing she’s still alive honestly with how many attempts she’s made. She’ll probably try again

m96jjd.jpg

I love this song. What do you guys think?
Best walkout music in the UFC?

People were saying I made another video like they found me out, so I guess I'll mention: I made this video.

Dolores O'Riordan > Sinead O'Connor

In terms of vitamin D deficient lasses.

<Y2JSmirk> .

Actually I think it freaking blows chunks. I shut that video off and scroll down expecting to see a lot of people hating it but surprisingly I seem to be one of the few that cringed while listening to it.

This is one of those situations where I can't understand how a person can interpret something so differently than me. Just to be clear, you know this song is about death and war, right?

Wrote which song?
Foggy Dew??
Earlier in the thread someone said Prince didn't write anything for Sinead
Prince wrote Nothing Compare to U. He wrote it for his side project , The Family. In 1985. It was never released as a single. Sinead covered it. I assumed that was the song being talked about.

This is one of those situations where I can't understand how a person can interpret something so differently than me. Just to be clear, you know this song is about death and war, right?

Legit gave me goosebumps.

This is my favorite Prince cover even though the sound quality is horrendous.

I don't know about that, in a thread consisting of sineads version of nothing compares 2 u this is your favorite cover?
I'd take Tom Jones' version of Kiss over this, and that's terrible.

I don't know about that, in a thread consisting of sineads version of nothing compares 2 u this is your favorite cover?
I'd take Tom Jones' version of Kiss over this, and that's terrible.
Actually that's true I do favor Sinead's NC2U over this. I still like this, though.

And this is how they did it in 1978, before it was even not cool.

This is me saying stop saying "before it was cool." Somebody born in the 1980s cannot have been a vegetarian or vegan in the 1960s or 1970s, "before it was cool."

You know what he means mate, before it was cool doesn't mean "as far back as you can go".
She was a lone voice back then, people thought she was fucking mental.

I wonder if conor checked up on her when she had her problems . . .

oh ya, this is conor we're talking about the only thing that matters is money and booze(drugs).

She is definitely off her rocker. I mean, in a legit clinical sense, she is not well
Yeah, terrible shame.
She's a massive talent, and by many accounts a right minded individual by and large, but she has definite issues, I love her though.

I'm a huge fan.

I'm sure at some point I've linked you to her live performance of Thank You For Hearing Me, she kills me dead.
Yes, and that is one of my favorite videos for her. Her voice and her in that dress hnngggh

Back