Conor McGregor: "Sinead O'Connor is a mad bitch."

m96jjd.jpg

Dolores O'Riordan > Sinead O'Connor

In terms of vitamin D deficient lasses.

<Y2JSmirk> .

This should probably make an appearance in this thread..

Last edited:
I wonder if conor checked up on her when she had her problems . . .

oh ya, this is conor we're talking about the only thing that matters is money and booze(drugs).
I wonder if conor checked up on her when she had her problems . . .

oh ya, this is conor we're talking about the only thing that matters is money and booze(drugs).
First off you're a mug, secondly booze isn't drugs.

You're more accurate than most, but still incorrect.
Prince did NOT write it for The Family, but he did have them cover it and he put it on their album that he was producing in 1985. He wrote the song and recorded it himself in 1984 (at a location less than a mile from where I currently sit). As for it's release as a single, it was officially released as a single (with video posted earlier in this thread) in 2018, but Prince's version with Rosie Gaines was included on his 1993 album The Hits/The B-sides. It also was released in numerous unofficial/semi-official forms on overseas singles (most of the ones I have are from Japanese singles, vinyls, or bootlegs).

<[analyzed}>

But I was 90% right. lol. I have most of his albums as well.

Yes, and that is one of my favorite videos for her. Her voice and her in that dress hnngggh

Her voice when she sings this passage is incredible.

Thank you for breaking my heart
Thank you for tearing me apart
Now I've a strong, strong heart

Sinead gets no love on Sherdog but man can she sing, and she's created a fantastic body of work.

So in summation, Prince is the fuckin man, and Sinead is the fucking woman.
It's nice to be on the same page with some of you motherfuckers once in a while.

Sinead gets no love on Sherdog but man can she sing, and she's created a fantastic body of work.
It's unfortunate that the only song most people recognise her for is Nothing compares 2u, it's a beautiful song but yeah, she's done so much more.

She's in her 50's now but was pretty hot in the 1980's
She shaved her head because of dudes in the music biz creepin on her all the time. She just wanted to be respected as an artist.
Ahead of the game calling out the catholic church and ahead of the game on #metoo
Sinead bless.

It's unfortunate that the only song most people recognise her for is Nothing compares 2u, it's a beautiful song but yeah, she's done so much more.

Those of us who remember the eighties will never forget this song, it was pretty huge.

I have everything she's ever done.

Most?
<LordRoose>

If my wife wasn't a fan of Prince's we never would've gotten married (and I certainly wouldn't have let her convince me to move from San Diego to Minnesota). Hell, who else has a lifesize cardboard cutout of him in their garage? I remember many a night going to First Ave and Glam Slam (even had my work rent out Glam Slam for a company party and I had sex in his private booth). As for albums, I used to collect his stuff (and way back when I managed record stores, where I was able to amass a bunch of not-for-sale type stuff) and so I have boxes and boxes of Prince stuff. One of these days I probably should do something with the collection if for no other reason than to free up some space in my house.

I have a few of those dealbreakers as well haha. Too bad Prince died so young.

m96jjd.jpg

Dolores O'Riordan > Sinead O'Connor

In terms of vitamin D deficient lasses.

<Y2JSmirk> .

Thanks for posting! Love The Cranberries and love that song by Fleetwood Mac. Definitely a really cool version.

Also, do you mean Dolores and Sinead are lesbians?

This thread has shown her more love than I thought it would. Pretty cool.

Sinead%2B2.gif

God she was beautiful.

Sinead.gif
She really was, you can imagine the frustration she must have felt when she was trying to get her message across whilst having to deal with sleazy cunts. No wonder she flipped.
Back then she was treated like a mad woman, these days she'd be leading a movement. It's really pretty fucked up.

Back