Conor McGregor: "Sinead O'Connor is a mad bitch."

No.
No he didn't.
Prince wrote and recorded it, but prior to release felt it wasn't right for himself (didn't project the same image of his other songs) so he gave it to The Family to put onto their album (that Prince was producing). It wasn't until 5 years after the release of The Family's album that Sinead sang it.

[SOURCE: I'm sorta a Prince nut]

Cool thanks for correcting.

Sinead aged horribly. She was pretty hot back than, even with a shaved head. But Now? Iew.

<{clintugh}>

Last edited:
I love this song. What do you guys think?
Best walkout music in the UFC?

People were saying I made another video like they found me out, so I guess I'll mention: I made this video.

That's a very clickbaitatory title, ass hole, POS.
<codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

Even the haters have to admit this is a sick entrance song.

Actually I think it freaking blows chunks. I shut that video off and scroll down expecting to see a lot of people hating it but surprisingly I seem to be one of the few that cringed while listening to it.

With hair she used to be cute...

sinead-oconnor-hair-picture.png

LOL, she would despise any dude saying this most likely but yeah she was a real piece of ass back in the day.

sinead-oconnor-with-hair-photo.png

67D5898DD3715700ECE94DC69484D73D.jpg

Yea but you didnt metion that did you ?
you POS.
So, to clarify, if I had put the title "Sinead O'Connor is a mad bitch (no disresepct)." You'd be ok with it?

I mean if you look at true clickbait shit on YouTube you will see Conor McGregor photoshopped punching Brock Lesnar and the title is "Conor McGregor knocks our Brock Lesnar"
Some of those videos have millions of views.....

Look at this. It has 17 million views

This one has 13 million

So, to clarify, if I had put the title "Sinead O'Connor is a mad bitch (no disresepct)." You'd be ok with it?

I mean if you look at true clickbait shit on YouTube you will see Conor McGregor photoshopped punching Brock Lesnar and the title is "Conor McGregor knocks our Brock Lesnar"
Some of those videos have millions of views.....
Just because other people are POS, doesn't stop you from being one as well, dumbass.

<27><27><27><27>

another thread praising McG...Sinead was relevant in the 80's and did the absolute fuck up in TV... she may be relevant for Mcg but for the rest...

Actually I think it freaking blows chunks. I shut that video off and scroll down expecting to see a lot of people hating it but surprisingly I seem to be one of the few that cringed while listening to it.

Maybe this is more your speed.

Just because other people are POS, doesn't stop you from being one as well, dumbass.
You think my title is equally clickbaity?

I mean, I am trying to get people interested in the video with the title. What should I have titled it, in your opinion?
You can teach me.

He called her a mad bitch, and although he said no disrespect, HE MEANT IT.
Because she is a bit of a mad bitch. (No disrespect Sinead.)

No.
No he didn't.
Prince wrote and recorded it, but prior to release felt it wasn't right for himself (didn't project the same image of his other songs) so he gave it to The Family to put onto their album (that Prince was producing). It wasn't until 5 years after the release of The Family's album that Sinead sang it.

[SOURCE: I'm sorta a Prince nut]

This is my favorite Prince cover even though the sound quality is horrendous.

I love this song. What do you guys think?
Best walkout music in the UFC?

People were saying I made another video like they found me out, so I guess I'll mention: I made this video.

Prince wrote this song back in 1985 for a side project he worked on. People seem to forget that.

Nice vid TS. Big Sinead fan, myself.

I'm a huge fan.

I'm sure at some point I've linked you to her live performance of Thank You For Hearing Me, she kills me dead.

Back