Conor McGregor: "Sinead O'Connor is a mad bitch."

Actually I think it freaking blows chunks. I shut that video off and scroll down expecting to see a lot of people hating it but surprisingly I seem to be one of the few that cringed while listening to it.
Why?

She'd still be a respectable looking lady if she had hair and exercised. I remember being a young lad back in the early 90's and Sinead was just known as being a bit loopy because of the stuff she was saying. And the tearing up of the popes picture made old catholic Ireland turn on her for the majority. Shameful

Most?
<LordRoose>

If my wife wasn't a fan of Prince's we never would've gotten married (and I certainly wouldn't have let her convince me to move from San Diego to Minnesota). Hell, who else has a lifesize cardboard cutout of him in their garage? I remember many a night going to First Ave and Glam Slam (even had my work rent out Glam Slam for a company party and I had sex in his private booth). As for albums, I used to collect his stuff (and way back when I managed record stores, where I was able to amass a bunch of not-for-sale type stuff) and so I have boxes and boxes of Prince stuff. One of these days I probably should do something with the collection if for no other reason than to free up some space in my house.
Send some to me. I will gladly take it.

Maybe this is more your speed.

I know this song gets a lot of hate but actually it is more my speed. I mean I liked a lot of slower intros, but sinead, really? Gay ass Irish music

I know this song gets a lot of hate but actually it is more my speed. I mean I liked a lot of slower intros, but sinead, really? Gay ass Irish music
What do you mean by gay?
It's about death and war—fighting a dying for one's country.

What do you mean by gay?
It's about death and war—fighting a dying for one's country.
Im commenting on the style of music, not the lyrics. I couldnt listen long enough to care about the lyrics. She has a beautiful voice and even the style of music itself might be great at other times. For an entrance song? Hell no

In general, though, I think Irish music is like Mexican music or polka (or country music to some folks). Its probably beautiful to those of that region but if you arent from that country or bloodline it leaves a lot to be desired.

I love this song. What do you guys think?
Best walkout music in the UFC?

People were saying I made another video like they found me out, so I guess I'll mention: I made this video.

Mad bitch or mad c*nt is compliment in Europe/UK anywhere not in the United States Of Butthurt

Mad bitch or mad c*nt is compliment in Europe/UK anywhere not in the United States Of Butthurt
I agree about Muricans being too butthurt by everything but if you think a person ought to be complimented by being called a mad c*nt, you have bought into some shitty modern thinking.

If that was true then why would he stop himself and look at the camera and say "no disrespect sinead"?

Im commenting on the style of music, not the lyrics. I couldnt listen long enough to care about the lyrics. She has a beautiful voice and even the style of music itself might be great at other times. For an entrance song? Hell no

In general, though, I think Irish music is like Mexican music or polka (or country music to some folks). Its probably beautiful to those of that region but if you arent from that country or bloodline it leaves a lot to be desired.
What about this one mate?
This is also about war and killing.

a06055f88117cdd043bb17b1d253856f.gif

What about this one mate?
This is also about war and killing.

I actually really like the Cranberries and thought about mentioning this song when you said the Sinead song was about war. Zombies has been a favorite of mine for 20+ years, as well as a few of their other songs (and I actually like a couple of Sinead's songs as well).
The thing is, although they are Irish and there is some Irish influence in their music, I would definitely not say Cranberries is specifically "Irish" music. Not that I claim to be any kind of expert. Maybe I am hating on a specific style of Irish music.

More timely than ever. The stunned silence at the end is still powerful.

IMO, entering to foggy Dew was one of the greatest entrances ever.

Her singing it live too was surreal

Back