Conor McGregor says next fight after Miller will be for title

i'd like to see him tested a little more before a title shot.

There would be no shit talking imo, McGregor would take the respectful "you have to beat a legend to be a legend" line, while BJ is pretty chilled these days. He's probably the only guy I could see Conor not shit talking.

I may be wrong but I think he'd have to respect BJ.

Yeah, you would think so. Either way, I'd be pumped for this fight.

I hope Cole Miller finishes McGregor, Miller is so underrated and can finish him with strikes or a submission. McGregor's been out a long time and shouldn't be looking past Miller, he's very dangerous.

Doubt it. Cub should get it if he beats Stephens. Give Mcgregor the Bj/Edgar winner. Actually, just give him to Poirier next.

Agreed on all of this. Poirier fight would be dope as fuckkkkkkkkkk. Straight violence.

If his next fight is Chad Mendes or something, sure why not.

Doubt it. Cub should get it if he beats Stephens. Give Mcgregor the Bj/Edgar winner. Actually, just give him to Poirier next.

Lol. I'm not a sadistic person but for some reason I just want to see McGregor get beat down. Not KO'd brutally or anything but just humbled.

Poirer, Penn, and Edgar would all humble him.

Lol. I'm not a sadistic person but for some reason I just want to see McGregor get beat down. Not KO'd brutally or anything but just humbled.

Poirer, Penn, and Edgar would all humble him.

Something tells me even if he got beat down badly he'd still be a mouthpiece.

Something tells me even if he got beat down badly he'd still be a mouthpiece.

Probably. But at least I wouldn't have to hear that GOAT stuff anymore. And threads popping up all over.

I know it's supposed to be ironic, but it got old months ago. It's just annoying. I hope users who are still using that schtick don't think they're clever.

Sounds good to me, After Aldo knocks him back to the prelims we can forget about him for a while.

Probably. But at least I wouldn't have to hear that GOAT stuff anymore. And threads popping up all over.

I know it's supposed to be ironic, but it got old months ago. It's just annoying. I hope users who are still using that schtick don't think they're clever.

Tank me, tank me right now cole.

I want you to tank me right now!

Say my name! Say my name Cole! I'll make you say my name Cole!

Honestly, I was waiting for Cole to say "Heisenberg?"

Good. Connor is a fucking easy title defense for most contenders in the division.

Easy fight. Good. Hype train McGoat will get smashed.

Hope Chad becomes champ and Aldo moves up to 155.

Curently at least 5 guys in the top 10 Conor WILL NOT get past. Im confident.

Aldo
Lamas
Poirier
Chad
Cub

Don't be scard Conor.

Miller is barely a top 25 opponent in the Featherweight division.

It's obvious ole boy is nervous about facing the elite fighters in the division hopes he can skip past them. lol

Last edited:
To me this just shows that he doesn't believe in his skills. He's been talking mad shit about most featherweights yet he doesn't want to face them on the road to the title? Bullshit.

He looks like a great fighter but the reality is we don't know that yet.

His next fight after Miller assuming he wins is obviously Porier. The UFC is setting it up because it's the most winnable fight for McGregor on paper and they desperately want an Irish fighter as champion.

If Matt Brown can't get a title shot on a 7 fight win streak over non ranked opponents, then Connor shouldn't either but sometimes match making in the UFC defies logic so who knows.

please dont compare Matt with the GOAT

Back